Injustice

So the message Tony Bliar is giving out in this country is its ok to ■■■■ and take photos of a 12 week old baby and onlty serve 8 years?.

What kind of message are we sending out from this country to other ones?

look here news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds … 599524.stm

But kill a homosexual and get a proper life sentance. news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds … 599524.stm

What the ■■■■ is going on in what was once one o the best judicial systems in the world?.

I’m not saying its ok to kill gays even though i dont like them but why does the paedo geta lighter sentance?, maybe he didnt mean to do it eh?.

I feel sick

Tony Blair didn’t hand out the sentence - the judge did using laws that have been on the statute book for years.
There’s nothing wrong with slagging off the present Government but you can’t blame them for everything.

Can we blame them for not changing a law that allows this to happen over and over again?

meatpaste:
Tony Blair didn’t hand out the sentence - the judge did using laws that have been on the statute book for years.
There’s nothing wrong with slagging off the present Government but you can’t blame them for everything.

Th only people who CAN change it IS the present government.

jammymutt:

What did your local MP have to say about it when you contacted him/her?

Paul

repton:

jammymutt:

What did your local MP have to say about it when you contacted him/her?

Paul

Patrick Mercer patrickmercer.org.uk/ knows my concerns and has been infromed of my disgust in the matter, We are fortunate in this town to have a fantastic and upstanding politician such as Patrick who WILL listen to local and national issues.

I will find it very hard in the future to tear my vote away from him and his party towards the British National Party who have just set up locally its a tough choice really.