OH its ok you carry on

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc … 634275.stm

No prison sentance just

Zaidi, of Station Road, Eccles, was given a 26-week sentence, suspended for 12 months.

He was also prohibited from allowing or encouraging anyone under the age of 16 to beat themselves during the next 12 months.

So does that mean its ok in 12 months?.

He admitted he allowed the boys to use the bladed whip, but denied his actions were wrong, saying: “This is a part of our religion.”

OH thats ok then I was thinking it was child cruelty but as its ■■■■■■■ religious thats ok you just carry on then.

"You must realise that the law recognises that children and young persons may wish to take part in some activities which it considers they should not.

IT still doesnt make it OK I want to speed in my car but the law says I cant or I will be punished witha little bit more than a ■■■■■■■ suspended sentance.

The case was unprecedented - the first of its kind to be prosecuted by the Crown Prosecution Service in England and Wales.

SO maybe a sentance to prevent others following suit would be better than what this ■■■■■■■ clown got.

MAKES ME ■■■■■■■ SICK

Encouraging kids to use this on themselves.

If the fife cyclops and his goons get their way we’ll be living under Sharia Law very shortly. :imp: :imp: :imp:

gsm31:
If the fife cyclops and his goons get their way we’ll be living under Sharia Law very shortly. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Pork pies at the ready I hope :wink:.