Infringement Notices

Hello all,

How long after the event do you normally get the notice? i wonder as i have just got my first one yesterday and the infringement was back in November

considering you have to keep your charts for 4 weeks, or download your digi every week, allowing for time to be analysed nov sounds about right enough

weewulliewinkie:
considering you have to keep your charts for 4 weeks, or download your digi every week, allowing for time to be analysed nov sounds about right enough

You don’t have to download the digi card every week, every 28 days is the maximum.

Coffeeholic:

weewulliewinkie:

You don’t have to download the digi card every week, every 28 days is the maximum.

My company insist we do it every flippin day and we have just had our analysis of our tachos back for last 2 weeks of Dec.

bald bloke:

Coffeeholic:

weewulliewinkie:

My company insist we do it every flippin day and we have just had our analysis of our tachos back for last 2 weeks of Dec.

Yes, but company rules and the actual legal requirements are often different. I usually hand mine over for download every couple of weeks.