Info required on Norfolkline

They got some boats and they go from somewhere to somewhere, does that help :sunglasses:

wow

The boats are blue and white and they have just been taken over by DFDS

I got a photo somewhere of one of there drivers going over the front of one of there ferries, I will stick it on if I can find it.

There are also fridges with norforkline written on them.

You can get a massage on the ship :wink:

They do not sail from Norfolk

Few weeks ago they had a small container ship in Port Glasgow

Wheel Nut:
They do not sail from Norfolk

And when the froggies aren’t striking u can catch one in Dunkirk…

and im pulling their trailers from felixstowe, and unfortunatly killingholme sometimes. cushy number.

Boys, for your immense knowledge I can only stand in oar!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

However I did mean the the transport side of them. Had a phone call of them this morning regarding a job out of (IIRC) Nuneaton however after a lengthy discussion the final question let me down…‘How long have you had your licence?’

They are after someone who has held their licence for two years.
Might be useful to someone on here

Ive heard that Derek Sloan,one time would be accountant and son of Mike Sloan of Sloans haulage was their MD.Dont know if it`s true or not.
They also run the Rosyth ferry to Zeebrugge or wherever. :slight_smile:
Mark.

tonka236:

whats happened here then, chucked dummy out.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Was hoping to let the post die out however true to form the comedy kicked in…well it ambled rather than kicked!

tonka236:
Was hoping to let the post die out however true to form the comedy kicked in…well it ambled rather than kicked!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

to be fair ive heard that norfolk line job is steady but crap money. out all week and full of our eastern cousins. :wink:

jessicas dad:

tonka236:

to be fair ive heard that norfolk line job is steady but crap money. out all week and full of our eastern cousins. :wink:

Weel seeing as I dont have the magical ‘held the licence for 2 years’ which of course makes me gods gift to driving. It might be helpful to someone else on here

jessicas dad:

tonka236:

youre right there dad my northern cousin, i live in Norfolk. :wink:

they have advertised work from birkenhead 80 a shift

The worst company my dad ever worked for, he says.