I'm black listed

it’s official. i’m black listed with every port in the UK. i can’t go to any port, or airport without getting stopped, and searched. it’s the same on ferries between cairnryan, and larne which is UK to UK.
i’ve not been convicted of any smuggling or facilitation crime, so how can i be black listed?
they tell me that i’m on the list for life. at the moment, i’m at the top of the list, but as time goes on, i will end up at the bottom of the list, but there is [zb] all i can do about it.
but on the other hand, my kids think it’s “well cool”. their dad is “CUSTOMS MOST WANTED” :laughing:

Think yourself lucky, they’re letting you off but now watching you for when you DONT do nothing wrong again :wink: ie. ‘it wasn’t me occifer honest’

change your name by deed poll thingy ?

or paint your truck black so you can not be seen lol

thats what happens when you try to smuggle in aliens and get pulled for having a lorry load of ciggys lol

oh look, i’ve just seen a cow fly over my house

mickyblue:
oh look, i’ve just seen a cow fly over my house

■■?

You should give up the international Phil, get a job on Stobarts. You have enough bs to do at least 3 stints in the waiting room at the new Tesco dc at dirft :wink:

must have managed to get some dope in,seems to be still smoking it. :unamused:

glenman:
must have managed to get some dope in,seems to be still smoking it. :unamused:

That’s where the paranoia comes from!

right ok. :unamused:

Phil, I belive I can settle this one way or another. My step fathers elder brother is called Keith Nuttall, and he is very high up in HMRC in Liverpool. If you pm me your full name and date of birth I will make a check, then if you are indeed on the ‘black list’ I will offer my sincere apologies for ever doubting any of your posts and will defend your name to the hilt, within this forum

OVLOV JAY:
Phil, I belive I can settle this one way or another. My step fathers elder brother is called Keith Nuttall, and he is very high up in HMRC in Liverpool. If you pm me your full name and date of birth I will make a check, then if you are indeed on the ‘black list’ I will offer my sincere apologies for ever doubting any of your posts and will defend your name to the hilt, within this forum

Beter don’t do that.
just think,if your Step Fathers elder broter reads Trucknetuk we are all on the List

OVLOV JAY:

pm sent. let’s see if he comes up with the goods.

I thought I was on a “list” some years back but it turned out that the truck I had brought was at one time impounded by HMRC at Dover, so every time I went out or back in I was pulled in, it took me months to find the reason and I only discovered by accident that it was the truck that was tagged and not me!

OVLOV JAY:

Isn’t that an abuse of power?

Brados, that is normally the case,

i can remember talking to a driver who drove for the company limeyphil is with,as far as i know, and he told me he got fed up with coming off the boat in dover and always getting pulled in because of the company name.

brados:
I thought I was on a “list” some years back but it turned out that the truck I had brought was at one time impounded by HMRC at Dover, so every time I went out or back in I was pulled in, it took me months to find the reason and I only discovered by accident that it was the truck that was tagged and not me!

that’s what i thought. but now they just phone through to dover from passport control in calais.

limeyphil:
it’s official. i’m black listed with every port in the UK. i can’t go to any port, or airport without getting stopped, and searched. it’s the same on ferries between cairnryan, and larne which is UK to UK.
i’ve not been convicted of any smuggling or facilitation crime, so how can i be black listed?
they tell me that i’m on the list for life. at the moment, i’m at the top of the list, but as time goes on, i will end up at the bottom of the list, but there is [zb] all i can do about it.
but on the other hand, my kids think it’s “well cool”. their dad is “CUSTOMS MOST WANTED” :laughing:

Well done :smiley: what a great achievment, I only wish I could have been banned from going to those lazy assed dockers paradises when I lived over there :laughing:

limeyphil:

brados:

that’s what i thought. but now they just phone through to dover from passport control in calais.

I had loads of grief with them but all I ended up doing was winding myself up, I just happened to be stood by one of the many numpties swarming over the truck when I casually said - “I got stopped going out two days ago - unusual isn’t it?” “It is said the trainee numpty but this truck has a red tag on it because it was impounded on such and such date …”

The penny dropped then and I flogged the wagon as soon as I had the chance.

Well Phil I suppose it is just that you are a very special person. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: