If you want a Trucknet UK sticker

Denis F:

:smiley:

You may only display a TNet sticker if you have been spotted in the “Who’s seen who” thread. Which means there should only be 10 TNet stickers worldwide. Did someone say ‘clique’?

ooooooooooo I’m sad too. definitely gonna be getting one…or maybe 2 :smiley:

hmmmmm i wonder

Find a knackered wagon with bits falling off it and slap a sticker on the back with robk at the bottom, repeat 50 times, sit back and breathe :laughing:

i might buy one, and send it to Andrew Tinkler. :laughing:

Squiddy:
You may only display a TNet sticker if you have been spotted in the “Who’s seen who” thread. Which means there should only be 10 TNet stickers worldwide. Did someone say ‘clique’?

Ive had my claim to fame once, does that mean im part of the elite club lol?

Cant say i’d put one in my lorry but think its a good idea… Well done bubsy

Great I’ve been looking for a place to make some lorry-driver.com stickers for ages. So I’ve just ordered some! Wooo hooo. If you see me on the road you can have a free sticker. Now I just have to work out how to set it up so you can order your own! Help Busby?!

Just seen this thread.

I’ll be sending off for mine. Great idea bubsy.

W

Sorted, great site, I’ve now got a store but I won’t hijack this thread. Brilliant Busby cheers!

On their way!
Love the password :smiley:

bubsy06:
I have found a site that does custom bumper stickers.
They are made of 4mil thick vinyl, water resistant and will not fade in the sun. The size is 27.9cm x 7.6cm.
The cost is £3.95 per sticker.
I have set up an account with the sticker part made all you need to do is add your username to the sticker.

To start go to http://www.zazzle.co.uk/my/products/private
Username - trucknetuk
Password - zbzbzb
Then click on the Blank logo picture.
Then click the customize button (it is under the yellow add to basket button)
On the next page you can add text by clicking the Add Text button on the right hand side
Type in your username and click OK
Increase the text size, colour and font until you are happy.
Then click add to basket and continue to checkout
That is it.

Whats the difference between ‘Blank Bumper Sticker’ & ‘Blank Logo Customised’ types?

redbob:

bubsy06:
They are made of 4mil thick vinyl, water resistant and will not fade in the sun. The size is 27.9cm x 7.6cm.
I have set up an account with the sticker part made all you need to do is add your username to the sticker.

Username - trucknetuk
Password - zbzbzb
On the next page you can add text by clicking the Add Text button on the right hand side
That is it.

Whats the difference between ‘Blank Bumper Sticker’ & ‘Blank Logo Customised’ types?

Erm not alot I dont think :confused: it was 3 years ago since I did this sticker thing so cant really remember :laughing:

There is a guy in totnes who does bumper stickers for 2 quid inc postage.

I had a Trucknetuk.com one on the back of my (previous) car for years.

We had a member who was, if I recall correctly, doing up an old Magnum and was involved with the printing business. If he had any scraps of vynil left over from other jobs, used to make them up for us for free.

You could always have a bumper sticker with “YOUR SKID STOPS HERE …”

Ordered!! :stuck_out_tongue:

C’mon you lot, get your dusty wallets / purses out!

I may aswel get one be rude not to.

Username - trucknetuk
Password - zbzbzb
That is it.

To check order status go to http://www.zazzle.co.uk/my/orders/history

There is also other items you can customise with the logo including T-shirts, Caps etc

:sunglasses: Got 2 on the way…and I dont care if some of you reading this think im sad :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll be buying a couple I’m sad too. :smiley: :smiley:

Stu