T/net stickers / names / FAO Rikki & Lucy

Anybody else need any ■■

Now my real identity semes to be common knowledge & i can’t amuse myself winding up you lot :laughing: maybe i can keep my tiny mind occupied making some trucknet stickies :slight_smile:

Please IGNORE the details in the trucknet shop, they still have our old address & maybe Rikki or lucy could delete the posts & update with this one.

I have changed the design a bit, so that we can produce them quicker. You arenow welcome to 5 free stickers and a name on every order :wink:

Sizes: 9" wide, 12" wide, 15" wide

Colours: most available, just put a second choice on the order too if you are in a hurry for them.

Just send an SAE to our address below & enclose a note, telling us your choices (you can have 5 the same, or 5 of different sizes and different colours, your choice).

If you want a username for the car or truck, let us know the name & colour. We usually do these around 3" high lettering, again state your colour choice and a second.

** NONE of the stickers have a background colour, these are identical to the lettering found on most vans & trucks **

Here’s the new basic, simple idea for T/net stickers (assuming Rikki & Lucy accept it :wink:

Please send orders to:

John & Donna
1 Stop Auto Centre
Whittlesey Road
March, Cambs
PE15 0AG

** sorry, we can’t take orders by phone, email or pigeon. You make he effort to send us the order, we make the effort to fulfill it free :wink: **[/url]

Looks good to me, thanks Toytown/Scab! :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Have removed the old threads from the Shop, but will leave this one in here over the weekend before moving it to replace them.

Are these window stickers, ie, sticky on the side with writing on?

scab-in-a-cab:
Anybody else need any ■■

Please send orders to:

John & Donna
1 Stop Auto Centre
Whittlesey Road
March, Cambs
PE15 0AG

Ohhhhhh ere…I`m in Ely 1st drop monday morning, last 1 in king lynn
so I might find myself over you way

TL Tom: (and anybody else that needs to know). They are NOT window type stickers unless you ask for it. just put REVERE CUT or WINDOW beside any you want for glass & we can do it :wink: Lighter colours like white, yellow, light blue work best on glass.

Pierre: We are in te process of moving into the new premises right now, but you are welcome to call in & make the tea :laughing: Should be there most of the day monday but no promises so don’t go out of your way :wink:

Don’t think you’ll get much response our Favourite Toytown already produces these for Tnet members. So stop standing on his toes :Þ

Anyway your postage from France would be ridiculous

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

David5l:
Don’t think you’ll get much response our Favourite Toytown already produces these for Tnet members. So stop standing on his toes :Þ

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

David5l:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

David5l:

Errr, reverse psychology, yeah?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused: :confused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can somebody please give David51 one or two of his pills, on second thoughts, give him the lot in one go, overdosing him would be a mission of mercy

:smiley:

Unfortunately the pills have stopped working. We think it’s now just a case of letting nature take it’s course.
Soon he will be out of our misery and we will be at peace.

It’s quite sad really

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It’s quite sad really

It is very sad indeed, this poor aimless soul dissapointed people when he hatched :smiley:

scab-in-a-cab:

It’s quite sad really

It is very sad indeed, this poor aimless soul dissapointed people when he hatched :smiley:

are you lot taking the ■■■■ =michael out of me :question: :question:

Nah you cant be :laughing: :laughing:

So is someone going to let me in on what the secret joke is :question:

scab in the cab used to be called TOYTOWN :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

neil46:
scab in the cab used to be called TOYTOWN :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

no Neil needs to be put simpler
here goes
toytown is scab in a cab
scab in a cab is toytown
they are one and the same person
get it now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

pam

mrs mix:

neil46:

here goes
toytown is scab in a cab
scab in a cab is toytown

pam

bloody hell why didn’t someone say so before :question: :question:

so, he/she, is actually the same person, yes :question: Just like Jeckle and Hyde and Hinge and Bracket.

You know right from from scabbys first post I knew he was a nutter :wink: :wink:

David5l:

mrs mix:

neil46:

here goes
toytown is scab in a cab
scab in a cab is toytown

pam

bloody hell why didn’t someone say so before :question: :question:

so, he/she, is actually the same person, yes :question: Just like Jeckle and Hyde and Hinge and Bracket.

You know right from from scabbys first post I knew he was a nutter :wink: :wink:

but are they :question:

this could be a conspiarce against you david so you think scab is toytown so that you dont give him a hard time for taking over the printing of the t/net stickers.

touches nose and :wink:

jon

jonboy:
this could be a conspiarce against you david so you think scab is toytown so that you dont give him a hard time for taking over the printing of the t/net stickers.

touches nose and :wink:

jon

I never thought of that :blush: :blush:
I’ll order any I want from Toytown cos I know he’s a very nice boy, not like that scabby kid.

jonboy:

David5l:
Just like Jeckle and Hyde and Hinge and Bracket.

:wink:

ummm, hinge and bracket were 2 people :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

but are they :question:

I thought Toytown was really called Sparky :wink: