Stickers

Dont know if anyone thinks this is a good idea, or if it has been suggested before, but would it be a good idea to have trucknetuk stickers so we could identify each other on the road. They could be stuck on the nearside windows of the trucks.I would probably see more than anyone else as I am always being overtaken (especially by Lucy on a Friday!!!)

sounds a good idea to me , often wondered if there was TN stickers?

Sounds like a great idea!

These things are relatively cheap to get sorted out these days, I’m sure if the admins have any problems getting it organised I’d be willing to much in and get them organised for people to buy.

Alex

bowserman:
Dont know if anyone thinks this is a good idea, or if it has been suggested before, but would it be a good idea to have trucknetuk stickers so we could identify each other on the road. They could be stuck on the nearside windows of the trucks.I would probably see more than anyone else as I am always being overtaken (especially by Lucy on a Friday!!!)

There used to be, but the thread seems to have been deleted. I guess one of the admins will pipe up and tell us why…

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11212

MrFlibble:

bowserman:

There used to be, but the thread seems to have been deleted. I guess one of the admins will pipe up and tell us why…

We could all buy a TruckNet UK mug and stand it on the dash

will need one that glows in the dark sticker that is for us night drivers as long as its isnt :smiley: blue

MrFlibble:

that link works for me! which thread has been deleted ?

On the forum index page, scroll down and you will see the heading below

The TruckNet UK shop
Here you can purchase items with the TruckNet UK logo.
Some items are direct from the supplier, others we sell direct.
You must be a registered member to view this forum
Registration is Free
Click Here to Register
Registered members cannot start new topics in this forum, but can reply to existing topics
Stickers by www.321signs.co.uk

the bit in bold is the important bit

That link works, but none of the ones linked to within it work, if that makes sense!

Alex

Scarab:
That link works, but none of the ones linked to within it work, if that makes sense!

Alex

makes perfect sense :wink: Those Stickers were provided free by 321 signs
( link in Semtex’s post) - I don’t know if they are still available!

The thread with the contact details has been moved to a part of the site only mods and admins can see, which makes me think maybe they are no longer available :cry:

haven’'t heard from John for a while :wink:

he does a cracking sticker for the ldf denis… :sunglasses: