If scanny77 takes

His cap off he may have seen me waving at him about 1300 Mon afternoon on the M271.

Still a billy :laughing:

i remember monday and i would have been heading into southampton after my run which means i was concentrating on something else namely preparing myself for an arguement. i was coming back from birmingham with 4 pallets for wolverhampton still on since i didnt bother going :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have been spotted a few times on the road now but when do you lot stop at south mimms? the amount of times i have parked there and i havent once seen any of you lot :unamused:

ive never been a great fan of south mimms i would normally stop at alconbury on my way south and from one hit to where i was going.
everytime ive stopped there its always queing cos of lorrys on the pumps and whoever idea that was wants shooting.

the solution to the queue (assuming you dont want any) is to take the left hand lane towards the weight limit. there is a roundabout there to spin round at then you can go across the front of the queue and into the truck park :wink:

scanny77:
the solution to the queue (assuming you dont want any) is to take the left hand lane towards the weight limit. there is a roundabout there to spin round at then you can go across the front of the queue and into the truck park :wink:

well there you go ive just learnt something cheers ritch :wink: :wink:

no problemo my friend. another tip: if there is still a queue when exiting the truck park, try to cut straight across and follow the same route. i can manage that roundabout with a 45 foot trailer so you guys should have no problems with it. you do need to follow the outer kerb though :wink:

I did think at the time you were looking stressed did you sort your little problem out

have been spotted a few times on the road now but when do you lot stop at south mimms? the amount of times i have parked there and i havent once seen any of you lot

They don’t stop because ur there Scanny. :laughing: :laughing:

Dafman:
I did think at the time you were looking stressed did you sort your little problem out

no problem at all :open_mouth:

and there was me all ready for a shouting match too :imp:

since Greig left, things are going a lot better and the new guy actually listens to us so i dont have anyone to shout at. i have raised this concern though :laughing:

that particular drop is tight with a rigid plus its handball. an artic will not go in there so i didnt waste my time going to it. he accepted this and that was it
before the flak comes my way, im not adverse to handball (did one last week as a favour) but their excuse for not paying class 1 rates is the fact that we dont do handball so guess what? WE DONT DO HANDBALL! if its good for them, its good for us :smiling_imp: