south mimms

Just before easter i was doing our north london/east anglia run and was heading south down the A1 and had to have 45 so i stopped at south mimms,after squeezing past the fuel queue i parked up and went over to the restaurant, it was deserted which should have told me but i was hungry, anyway to cut a long story short, the food was inedible so i complained but the operative didnt have sufficient english to understand me so i left vowing never to use the place again. when it was a bp truckstop at least the food was reasonable and you could refill your cuppa!! Any one else think its gone down the pan…
roy…

I tend to go out of my way to avoid South Mimms, mainly for the fact, it took me 20mins to get into the lorry park as the fuel que goes back past the main enterance at times and it’s a ruddy long walk to the loo :unamused:. Just what you need when your busting (I wanted a wee at Luton :laughing:). Having said that, their is plenty of parking their because of it, so if you just want to abandon it and run, then it’s the ideal place :laughing:.

Even the BP was crap, the same as them all.

Carlisle need to take customer service exams, I have never been so disgusted at a so called truckstop. they are quite happy to take the parking money, but the pigs wouldnt eat the swill they serve up

Liberace:
I wanted a wee at Luton :laughing:[

What have you got against the town of Luton that you feel compelled to wee at it ? :laughing: .