i give up

after a week on holiday i go back to today.
goes to start truck but wont start battery flat
go and get jump leads and am about to jump it from other truck when other driver turns up
he says whats up mate
i say battery flat
he says yea when i had it last week it struggled to start all week
i say did you report it
he says no mate its not my truck its yours and i knew youd be back monday anyway
i am now as i was then speechles

you should have walked away from it and waited for him to report it…espcially if you work for biggish firm what a zb

Count yourself lucky it was only a flat battery & not something affecting safety - you get these types all over - ‘it’s not my problem!!’ - bet he didn’t even empty the ashtrays!?

I just ignore them, report the defect, stating that the problem must have been pre-existing, & let management sort it out (hopefully…well you never know…maybe…well ok but it least it makes me feel better!!)

ady1:
after a week on holiday i go back to today.
goes to start truck but wont start battery flat
go and get jump leads and am about to jump it from other truck when other driver turns up
he says whats up mate
i say battery flat
he says yea when i had it last week it struggled to start all week
i say did you report it
he says no mate its not my truck its yours and i knew youd be back monday anyway
i am now as i was then speechles

Ufortunately ADY you get ■■■■■■■■■ like this …next time you see him park his motor up for the day…let him bugger off and then get the keys …put his night heater and lights on over night… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

OK OK A bit imature I know…but the bloke sounds like a ■■■■ :unamused: