Call for Help on Facebook

Copy
I have a truck with flat batteries in Challenge way Wigan. (Next to Heinz anybody help with a jump start ? We have leads just need a truck.

Is it still there mate ? I’m in Heinz at the minute can drop trailer and go out if still needed

Thanks Nathan. Really appreciate your help.

Social Media replaced CB Radio
Isnt a bad Idea. Wot would You do?

About what?

What would I do? I’d post a picture of a stickman with something along the lines of “this is Paul, Paul flattened his batteries, Paul is a prick, don’t be like Paul”.

Then I’d post a picture of my breakfast and remember to all and sundry an epic turd I passed twelve months ago today.

Immigrant:
Copy
I have a truck with flat batteries in Challenge way Wigan. (Next to Heinz anybody help with a jump start ? We have leads just need a truck.

Is it still there mate ? I’m in Heinz at the minute can drop trailer and go out if still needed

Don’t mention my name. I’m not on FB and anyway I’dve left you there.

I’d find another social media platform to pretend to be foreign on. :wink: :wink:

I’d post brif toddle woooooh. And would anchor Charles foxtrot too for decent measurisements. Like you would. Wibble.

Muckaway:

Immigrant:
Copy

Don’t mention my name. I’m not on FB and anyway I’dve left you there.

Its a very Famous Company who posted that. Drives International and is liked by all who know em. (just to give ja an idea)

Just to give ja an idea, I and many others on here don’t give a toss. We’re just fed up with your random boring ■■■■■■■■ spamming up the boards and you posting links to more random ■■■■■■■■ that is not useful, entertaining or informative.
Please pass go, do not collect £200 and please leave our river wildlife alone on your way out.
Thank you please.

Own Account Driver:
I’d find another social media platform to pretend to be foreign on. :wink: :wink:

:laughing: