the USA competition winner

was drawn earlier today

out of a hat

and the winner is

:unamused:

TruckyBoy…
Happy Xmas Mate… :smiley:

best of luck next year to all the other entrants :wink:

hahaha nice one old trucky… i hope your gonna behave yourself out there! tell em how a real driver does it mate :laughing: :laughing: … congratulations

Well done that man!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Im sure ive got an email somewhere that says if Truckboy won he would give the prize to me :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Note to self:: To stand a chance of winning ENTER the blinkin competitions!!!

Nice one Bob, enjoy thet trip.

Lucky Trucky :laughing: well done

Hey, well done Trucky, you wil be able to show those yanks the proper way to do the job.

Don’t forget to take notes, cause we will want to know all about it.

Well done truckyboy, have a good time :slight_smile:
LadyTrucker sends her congratulations too via me as her computer is broken at the moment so she’s offline for Christmas :frowning:

Paul

Will you be going in the motorhome Bob? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sounds a good choice to me :stuck_out_tongue:

If your mr’s needs a visa mate, I hear there is a Yorkshire bloke in London does em :open_mouth:

Nods as good as a wink to a blind man :unamused: :wink:

Simon:
Don’t forget to take notes, cause we will want to know all about it.

notes ■■ we want photos :wink:

Have Fun Truckyboy :smiley:

congrats Truckboy :smiley:

well done m8,hope you have fun,and we will require full reports and photo evidence,good luck…oh take a translation book.for them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done mate.

Hope to get a chance to be at MATS this year and meet you (and buy Rikki a beer)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Congratulations :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bully

Way to go Truckboy :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Enjoy Yourself Mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

First of all you guys and girls many many thanks for your words of support…i have posted a thank you under the title best christmas present ever so read it at your leisure…yes i was gobsmacked when i got the phone call from Rikki on xmas eve at about 17.20…i am over the moon…there will be lots of pictures and stories…and of course i will show em how to do it…i told the missus that too…said i wanted to try everything out there to do with trucking…women as well, she wasnt impressed as she thought i meant it… :wink: i will of course teach them the english language the proper way, but i must remember not to ask for a ■■■, anyway im hoping to do a bit of trunking whilst im out there…and earn a few quid…to be able to buy all you guys a beer at truckfest…if your offering me a beer…then i`ll just stay as a tourist…well thats all for now folks…enjoy the rest of the xmas break and may i wish each and everyone of you a very successful 2005…see you all soon.
regards truckyboy…(bob)

Well done :exclamation: as i have already said in ‘Best Christmas present ever’

Maybe as you come in March and I have to pay a flying visit to England about the same time, I could win a ‘Visit England’ Comp :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

repton:
Well done truckyboy, have a good time :slight_smile:
LadyTrucker sends her congratulations too via me as her computer is broken at the moment so she’s offline for Christmas :frowning:

Paul

I’M BACK!!! Aren’t you lot lucky. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I am so pleased for you Trucky! :laughing: :laughing: What a way to start the new year! :laughing:
CONGRATULATIONS. I really hope you have a great time. :wink:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you very much Paul. :laughing: Chat soon. :wink: