A nice surprise to come home too!

Just got home at half 4 after a pretty crap day at college to log onto the laptop to check my emails. I go onto facebook to find someone had posted in the summer trucking group. For those unaware it was a competition to send pictures in of trucks in the summer. I entered it ages ago as I thought theres no harm in entering it gets my pictures out there. To cut long story short I came second in the non-drivers section of winners and won myself a tachomaster goody bag. Now what the hell is in the bag I am clueless about but I will find out over the next couple weeks when I receive it I suppose :smiley: :smiley: Just thought I would share it as it isn’t often I win anything so no harm in sharing my good luck with everyone…lets see how long the good luck lasts :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

nice one johnny, well lets see the winning pic then fella!.. :slight_smile:

:blush: Forgot about that :smiley:

Here you go :slight_smile:

Cheers

now thats a smart truck, too young to have driven one so perhaps the proper drivers who have driven one would disagree?.. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your success,Johnny.Fancy forgetting to show us the pic. :unamused: Never mind what’s in the goody bag,at least you won something. :smiley: Let us know though.

:laughing: It’s been one of them days where you would lose your head if it wasn’t screwed on! :laughing:

I’ll be sure to let you know what’s in the goody bag, although I’m hoping there’s something useful inside it :smiley: And thank you for the congratulations, :smiley:

Cheers

Nice one Jonny. :smiley:

Thanks mate :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers

Good for you, the colours and contrast in that shot are very good, nicely composed!

Excellent photo Jonny, deserves a win . Cant help wondering what the competion organisers were thinking sending the NON driver a prize from Tachodisc. Ahh well anything is better than nowt as my grandad used to say…(he did say some stupid things :smiley: )

Keep it up Jonny

I can only think it’s going to have pens a travel mug and a folder and books of some sort :laughing: the usual stuff you get from truckfests for free in the ‘goody bags’ although I’m hoping they have something a bit better than that :smiling_imp: The driver who got second place got a free year subscription to Classic commercial! Lucky ■■■■■■■ :laughing: But to be honest I hope theres a travel mug with it I could do with one to take with me on a morning to college, saves me money getting coffee at college :smiling_imp: £1.50 for a small cup of coffee :open_mouth: Can only hope :smiley:

It seems as though photography has brought me more good in the past year than anything else :laughing: But hopefully I won’t be at college for too long as I’m just itching to start working! Sick of being potless all the time :laughing: And I have been given an opportunity to write an article for a well known truck magazine I won’t say which but I will be sure to share it with everyone if it gets published :smiley:

Cheers

Well done that man.

Don’t be too hasty to pack college in.

Cheers mate, :slight_smile:

I understand what you mean mate with college but at the moment, it is actually getting me down :open_mouth: The only thing keeping me from insanity is photography :laughing: :open_mouth: But i’ve said if I find full time work and know that it’s going to be permanent (Or at least until I can afford to pay for my licenses etc) then I will leave college but if not I’m still sticking to college :slight_smile: It’s just how college is making me feel at this minute in time unfortunately.

Cheers

good friend of mine was at a loose end when i left the army, so he transferred to logistics to become a photographer … :slight_smile:
does a lot of intresting work, heres a link to his site if you want to take a look

ianforsythphotographer.com/p … album&id=2