TEST THE NATION

I didnt see the end of it so how did we do? I heard some from here were going to it aswell. I reckon it was great when mylene class supported the truckers, didnt expect that one.

we came 3rd out of 6 counting the main teams
4th out of 7 counting celebs plus we had the guy with the highest studio score on our team…overall it was very close scoring. We were on a par with the rest of the teams, didn’t let anyone down.

Talent TV who organised it, looked after us very well, overall organisation very impressive from canteen staff through to studio staff/presenters - all excellent.

Will the winning trucker please identify himself

He probably doesnt use trucknet, Spending time swotting up

Still it was a result

the driver drives a tipper doing subbing for Tripod the road planing people

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A tipper driver won!!!

that blows another stereotype thread clean out of the water then :wink: :wink: :wink:

cheers
STEVE

i didnt see any rigger boots… your making it up! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was a great evening and yes a driver won Simon came first and did us all proud. We were the noisiest and the most interactive af all the teams, I must say that all the drivers were more friendly than the other teams as we all worked as a team. My thanks to the others who made it a great evening it was a shame we couldn’t get those two extra points to beat the accountants but never mind next time

well done to you all lads :wink: :smiley:

i got 51 points…funny fut i did try to find you but to no avail …i was the one philip spoke to about salads

I’m not surprised a tipper driver won, they always beat everything else over the cat and fiddle and such like :slight_smile:

Joking apart - well done :smiley: