I didn't know.....

But i’m now convinced that indicators are an optional extra on BMW’s that not many drivers specify when they purchase them.
How often do they pull out of a motorway slip or cut across your front at an exit slip without any indication?
Perhaps they’ve spent so nuch on the base model they cann’t afford them,hoping someone will buy them a DIY kit for Christmas.
A more serious point,a few weeks ago,there was a blitz on vehicles in Stoke checking on VED and insurance.It’s surprising how many expensive cars are running around with no insurance as amongst all the bangers and ■■■■■■ pulled in,there were several classy motors.

bestbooties:
But i’m now convinced that indicators are an optional extra on BMW’s that not many drivers specify when they purchase them.
How often do they pull out of a motorway slip or cut across your front at an exit slip without any indication?
Perhaps they’ve spent so nuch on the base model they cann’t afford them,hoping someone will buy them a DIY kit for Christmas.
A more serious point,a few weeks ago,there was a blitz on vehicles in Stoke checking on VED and insurance.It’s surprising how many expensive cars are running around with no insurance as amongst all the bangers and ■■■■■■ pulled in,there were several classy motors.

the expensive ones could well be on company insurance so not show up on the Data check register.

bestbooties:

My police advanced driving examiner must have ordered them as an extra because he has a BMW :exclamation: :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

Perhaps they came with his personal registration plate which has the numbers 999 on it - I kid you not :laughing:

part of the job i say… most cars dont seem to want to indicate… mainly on roundabouts. if they do then they indicate too early, i pulled out on a motor yesterday at a roundabout because his indicator told me he was going off the exit before me… but hey it was my fault :exclamation: :exclamation:

also what happened do poiteness between truck drivers, most dont seem to flash to let you in when overtaking anymore ■■
i always do, but im getting fed up as some dont even say thanks… ( ok i might of answered me own question lol)

bestbooties:
How often do they pull out of a motorway slip…

Do you really need to see an indicator on a vehicle using motorway on slips? I mean you know they are using it to join the main carriageway, rather than to access the field next to it, so they will be moving over at some point.

I love it when they think you are going to move over or slow down and let them out but you don’t :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I will let trucks out but car drivers I hate so I hold them in the sliproad :smiling_imp:

it’s not just BWM drivers, does my head in :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: it seems most people who drive new cars either didnt think they would need them when they asked for the metalic paint and the 17" alloys as optional extras. or havent yet read the manual and discovered what that stick on the steeing colum does :exclamation: :confused: :confused: :confused:

also does my head in when you come across a new car doing 38 mph on a NSL s/c road for no reall reason at all!!! when the car is probably capable of doing 238mph! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

if its a convertable with a nice blond driving then i aint to botherd… :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: