Hows this for a bit of racism and a laugh

Hi all

Got off of boat a couple of weeks ago and made haste under the cover of darkness to Manchester. There they were predictable as ever at Chester minitry stop on the roundabout…English truck waved by, irish truck oooh in ya come, Polish, Ducth, German actually anything with a reg plate not of the native UK isle :slight_smile:

To cut a long story short, when it was my turn to be asked the questions, scrutinised and harrased :smiley: I wound down window, spoke and the guy stated “oh your english, on you go driver”

I was friggin god smacked…it did make me chuckle…but hey saved me some time!!!

Nice to see the UK finally getting the hang of European haulage at last. Let your own trucks go and hinder the opposition. :smiley:

:unamused: typical, and yet the Irish trucks are usually the cleanest :unamused:

V8KARLV8:
:roll: typical, and yet the Irish trucks are usually the cleanest :unamused:

Yeah, they’re that clean that most of them have had the trailer number plate ‘cleaned’ off :laughing: :laughing:

Dan.

:smiley: Not developed the Irish accent yet then Liam. ? :laughing:

We have no trailer number plates becasue we r so busy stealing work of the UK hauliers that we change trailers so much we forget to take the number plates with us…or atleast that is what some would have you believe lol

Liam:
We have no trailer number plates becasue we r so busy stealing work of the UK hauliers that we change trailers so much we forget to take the number plates with us…or atleast that is what some would have you believe lol

DOH!!! And there’s me thinking you were trying to evade speed cameras

Silly me

Dan.

Speed cameras what r they then?

:smiley: :open_mouth: :confused: :smiley:

them things on poles liam that regularly light up the back of your trl mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Say “CHEEEEEEESE”

Dan.

Oh right, and I thought it was someone flashing at me

How much is post to Eire LOL

:laughing: :laughing: too much for the english police :laughing:

Better than the guards though Karl, atleast they dont poke speed camera through a bush while putting their car up someones driveway out of sight and the guard with the high vis ready to pounce is hiding behind a wall well out of view.

Also find the majority of UK traffic cops human, and do cut some slack if you play the game, guards are robotic and cut zero slack whatsoever thats why in the south everyone goes through a posted speed limit at or below…there is zero zero zero tollerance here…

Liam:

At least the work is staying with a British driver :slight_smile::):):):).

Or so you’d like to think Jammy…is it a conspiracy?