Trucks n trailers

come on ppl its friday n we all know its that time of the week when we all have a laugh at the light enetrtaiment / comedy they call trucks n trailers :laughing:

but everyone knows that no one likes it, yet they will still open up a topic named ā€˜trucks n trailersā€™ and moan about it! :unamused:

like you said its light hearted entertainment! made to look interesting for general public. I cringe at a lot of the stuff said on IRT too. especially the Indian one :open_mouth:

would like to see more of the Biomass guy, he seemed normal compared to the rest, even though he was caught crying on telly :laughing:

yet when he did that the words get a grip came to mind i also like that tanker driver who draws i could get on with easy i rekon

Parked up with 4 stobart drivers now im scared to laugh!!!

Danny27404:
Parked up with 4 stobart drivers now im scared to laugh!!!

Lock your doors close the curtains and laugh away :wink:

i really enjoy itā€¦ its only light entertainment and if helps the general public understand our job better then good one.

although on the other hand ive just driven up for cornwall with my 2 girls stobbie spotting :imp: :cry:

I want to see Ady on it

Is it a requirment to be a knob to work for stobarts ā– ā– ?
The driver on the continent seems like one, nice pony tail though. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why do they have to feature a Status Quo reject again? Are they trying to create a stereotype that all lorry drivers used to be in a band and spend their spare time in dodgy pubs listening to live ā€œmusicā€?
And the driver had a ā€œspecialā€ pass to get into MOD sites. Wow, Iā€™ve got one too lucky meā€¦ :unamused:

TTX boy:
Is it a requirment to be a knob to work for stobarts ā– ā– ?
The driver on the continent seems like one, nice pony tail though. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lift the ponytail and find an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  underneathā€¦

Muckaway:
And the driver had a ā€œspecialā€ pass to get into MOD sites. Wow, Iā€™ve got one too lucky meā€¦ :unamused:

Me too,just glad i dont have to use it anymore :laughing:

The continental driver said ā€˜ā€™ we used to have some WILD times,like the time we went back to a restuarant and had some grilled troutā€™'ā€¦rock n roll ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Knob.

At the Workington Depot, the bit with the Army bridge etcā€¦

The Armyā€™s Bedford truckā€¦

IT SAYS leyland DAF ON THE FREAKING FRONT GRLLEā– ā– ?

Get some glasses ā– ā– ā– ā– !

The new driver, narrator says heā€™s an ā€œinfantry soldier,ā€ from the Royal Logistic Corpsā€¦ Which isnā€™t infantryā€¦?

What is this guy on?

bedford, more like a leyland

The daddy of all trucksā€¦the seddon atkinsonā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ā€¦yea rightā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The main gripe I have against this program is the narator and the man who edits it, both are complete ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– !

TTX boy:
The daddy of all trucksā€¦the seddon atkinsonā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ā€¦yea rightā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know its a scania :stuck_out_tongue::P:P

its a channel 5 program if you take it seriously you need to seek help :smiley: still better than watchin corrie or any other soap so i will watch

washy jnr:

Muckaway:

Me too,just glad i dont have to use it anymore :laughing:

funny that i used to deliver food to r a f menwith hill all they wanted was your licence n let the dog have a sniff round the waggon

lankyphil:
At the Workington Depot, the bit with the Army bridge etcā€¦

The Armyā€™s Bedford truckā€¦

IT SAYS FODEN ON THE FREAKING FRONT GRLLEā– ā– ?

Get some glasses ā– ā– ā– ā– !

The new driver, narrator says heā€™s an ā€œinfantry soldier,ā€ from the Royal Logistic Corpsā€¦ Which isnā€™t infantryā€¦?

What is this guy on?

glue :laughing: