Check the Clip!

A friend of mine sent me this pic :laughing:
Apparently it happened on a saturday morning. The agency driver swore he`d coupled it up properly :laughing: :laughing: :question:

I wondered who that bloke was with the camera when I was showing my trainees how to do the un/couple :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing:

Not the first time i`ve seen it happen though rog! :laughing: :laughing:
The blokes face was a picture when he got out of the cab :open_mouth:
(no… neither were me- but i have done it! :blush: )

i have had that happen to me,but !,i had’nt uncoupled my trailer for nearly six weeks.i pulled out oif the yard in heath road darlaston filled up in queen street walsall round the corner to the paper shop in pleck road,came out handbrake off goes to pull away and it just came apart luckily i stopped before it come totally off with 15 ton of scrap metal in it

Is this what is meant by “dropping your trailer” :question: :question: :laughing:

We have an Irish guy works for us. he always talks of lifting a trailer. Those probably need lifting too :stuck_out_tongue:

The Knauf picture looks like there was someone with a camera stood waiting for it to happen. Did he have a clip in his hand? :stuck_out_tongue:

That used to happen regular when i was on Stobart’s and the 5th wheel’s had no dog clips fitted, just a metal handle inside the 5th wheel handle.
They all had to be modified by Jost to dog clip style handle’s,all 800 motor’s,i thought i’d got away from having mine done till i got collared at Carlisle one day,and mine had never give me any bother

Wheel Nut:
We have an Irish guy works for us. he always talks of lifting a trailer. Those probably need lifting too :stuck_out_tongue:

The Knauf picture looks like there was someone with a camera stood waiting for it to happen. Did he have a clip in his hand? :stuck_out_tongue:

I took that one malc :laughing: . Wakefield Depot one morning(through my windscreen-still condensation on it).
I was actually quite worried :open_mouth: … I saw him pull off the bay and the trailer kept coming towards my cab :open_mouth:
26+ ton of coca-cola on it :open_mouth:
They sent the poor bloke home(not like RH! They sent him out in another motor to the docks mmtm)