Hows my driving

That this all about “HOWS MY DRIVING” RING BLARRR BLARR BLARR??
Dont companys trust their drivers or some thing? :lol or is it a joke : :slight_smile:

Rubbish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: it’s called PR it just reassures the public that we are crap drivers and our bosses are doing something about it :unamused:

Saw one." Hows my Drinking…?"

Get out of my ZB way :stuck_out_tongue:

mine’s on me golf bag :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seen another one today but it read HOWS MY WIFES DRIVING RING …
That i can understand :laughing:

Next time you see one on the back of a truck get the registration number and all the other stuff you need and phone it and tell them the guy is a superb drive in fact hes one of the best you have ever seen his knowledge of the roads seems to be far better than you had ever imagined anyone had before.

His courtiesness (is that a word) is absolutely amazing, his use of indicators and lane discipline is superior to that of the mere motorist, tell them you woudlnt be surprised if this guy doesnt geta payrise soon he is so good at the wheel.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

jammymutt:
Next time you see one on the back of a truck get the registration number and all the other stuff you need and phone it and tell them the guy is a superb drive in fact hes one of the best you have ever seen his knowledge of the roads seems to be far better than you had ever imagined anyone had before.

His courtiesness (is that a word) is absolutely amazing, his use of indicators and lane discipline is superior to that of the mere motorist, tell them you woudlnt be surprised if this guy doesnt geta payrise soon he is so good at the wheel.

I have done that, just for the giggle. The system is a joke. When my boss told me it was now company policy to have these stickers I wrote him a letter.

Dear boss,
Please be advised that will not be attending any meeting to discuss my performance based on uncorroborated reports.
If any data gathered by HMD is used to appraise or discipline me, I will have no alternative than to appeal any findings and raise a grievance for improper process.
It is unacceptable to me that the company should expose me to uninformed criticism for a PR gain.
Yours,
Driver X

I’ve been slated for this before but I cant resist, when ever I took a motor out that had these stickers I’d ring them, tell them how courteous the driver was. I was on agency at the time. You can imagine how surprised the TM was to here good news down the ‘how’s my driving’ route they would ring the agency and ask for me again, I’d ring the agency and tell them I needed another 30 bob/hour on that contract. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Good for you. The more we discredit this ridiculous system, the better.

I always thought they should put caller directly through to the drivers mobile (hands free of course :wink:) there and then so that the motorist behind could explain their grievance directly there and then … and the truck driver could immediately demonstrate the true extent of their driving skills :wink: :smiley:

TIMMIS You should send your Emails to John Sutherland ,not to me…You getting confused… :question: He could match your clever way of talking… :laughing: ( Dont send anymore.Youre on the SPAm list… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Keep it on the forum & everybody can see how clever you are…? :laughing: ( If you google John Sutherland …)

MIne says…

Hows my driving??
Tele… 0800 DILLIGAF

David5l:
MIne says…

Hows my driving??
Tele… 0800 DILLIGAF

Or even better, a home made one I saw once :

How’s My Driving?
Go to www.dontgiveatoss.com

:laughing:

marlow:
I’ve been slated for this before but I cant resist, when ever I took a motor out that had these stickers I’d ring them, tell them how courteous the driver was. I was on agency at the time. You can imagine how surprised the TM was to here good news down the ‘how’s my driving’ route they would ring the agency and ask for me again, I’d ring the agency and tell them I needed another 30 bob/hour on that contract. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ha ha ha ha ha. I’ve never thought to ring and compliment myself with my own lorry. Ha ha. Maybe if every driver did this a couple of times…

Great post, I LOL’d.
Play the game. Ha ha ha ha.

jammymutt:

Yeah and they’ll tell you that you have phoned the wrong number :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The whole stupid idea came to us from America where it has been in existance for some time. One time when i was visiting the States i saw one on the back of a trailer - an owner-driver perhaps - that said ‘hows my driving? Call 1-800 kiss-my-■■■’

we shall do a day seating on the motorway and ringing the numbers

No such thing as bad publicity!
Go to the insider magazine on this site and read 'A scurrilous scheme…WELL DRIVEN? 3 Articles.
Dont get mad… Get even!
Alex