hows my driving

the company are going to stick one of them silly triangles on the back of my truck :frowning: i said no problems after you send me on a defensive driving course :laughing: appentently as i am a professional driver i dont need to go on one :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you will find that under H & S law that anyone whose job includes driving & who requests driver training must be given it.

Daxi where did you get that info from?, i,d like to know more so i can bring it up at work.

Black marker pen and just change one of the digits in the phone number and i reckon your boss wont even notice

simon

SimonRS2K:
Black marker pen and just change one of the digits in the phone number and i reckon your boss wont even notice

simon

Or perhaps one of those “1-800-EAT-■■■■” that some have got on the bumper?

what a load of crap id phone my own lorry number and tell them how great a driver i was that would wind them up or…

id phone them 6 times a night in different voices and tell them how bad i was cutting everyone up and then get back to the depot and tell them it was me cos its funny.
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Let us know the number and we’ll phone up and congratulate you on yuor perfect driving and insist they give you apay rise :wink:;).

Hows My Driving
0800 DILLIGAF

I would prefer my own mobile number to be on the sticker, and that way I could explain the error of their ways when they ring the number :stuck_out_tongue:

“Hello”, “Your driver is deliberatly holding me up, he is doing 40mph on a country lane”, “Im late for work”

“Hello” “Your driver has just cut me up on a mini roundabout, I was overtaking him and his trailer nearly hit my car”

“Hello” Your driver is parked outside my house on double yellow lines" Oh sorry, you are delivering my new car :stuck_out_tongue:

Bring it on, muppet

David5l:
Hows My Driving
0800 DILLIGAF

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: