How to upset the wife

Oh yes…trust me to do it…what with my early xmas present from truck and driver…i thought i had done the right thing this year when i got an inkling of what my wife wanted for xmas…perfume…so xmas eve morning myself and my daughter went shopping for last minute things .as you do…well i always leave it to the last minute…so i was very pleased when i went into the shop and purchased a nice perfume neatly wrapped and popped into a silver gift bag…when she opened it on xmas day…i smiled as she opened her present…the look on her face…i will remember…for without opening the packaging, and only looking at the name on the outside…said i think this is for youno darling its yours..its perfume…well it turned out that this silly old fool had bought aftershave…she didnt find it funny when i said well put some on after youve shaved your moustache..or your legs…ha ha ha ha ha she tried to take it back today for an exchange…but the staff opened the package to make sure it contained what it should have…and thenm told my wife…its opened…so after pointing out that they had opened it…refused to give any refund and told her to leave the shop…well she will try another branch later…but she hasnt forgiven me …yet…but i sometimes remember names of products and cant remember if they are directed at male or female…so thats what i had done…and i did ask the assistant if it was for a woman and they told me it was…oh well…not to worry…theres always next year…
have a nice day

well trust you tb,it must be that horrible age your at :laughing: :laughing: but i suppose you could give her the ticket to america for compensation,but make it one way. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aaaaw, don’t worry, Trucky :slight_smile: . If you carry on like this you won’t have a wife this time next year. :wink: :smiling_imp:

mrs5l:
Aaaaw, don’t worry, Trucky :slight_smile: . If you carry on like this you won’t have a wife this time next year. :wink: :smiling_imp:

Especially after spending a week with me. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Bully

She hasn’t forgiven ya yet? Whats to forgive? The effort and thought were there, and THAT’s what she should appreciate… don’t be so hard on yourself.
That said… I still haven’t forgiven Patrick for the first birthday present he ever gave me though… but thats a little different… isn’t it Patrick■■? :stuck_out_tongue: I’m hoping for something a little more spectacular this year… especially after the extravagance he got last year… the spoiled git!

The best present I ever got my wife was a Bra and Knickers set, not because she loved them or anything along those lines of materialism, she loved her present because I made the effort to go to a shop and buy them :blush: :blush:

Women! I’ll never understand them :open_mouth:

Thanks for the words of wisdom folks…but it doesnt alter the fact i made a fool of myself…thats what age does for you…eh! thinking you know best…trying to be modern and thinking you know all the latest brands…oh well i suppose ill get it for my birthday ...and as for bully making those comments...ill go along with that… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …thanks kate but not all women see it that way…but i am forgiven now…
have a nice day