Unusual Xmas presents

Apologies if its already been done . . . Wondering what unexpected prezzies you got?
Mother in law thought it would be a good idea to by me and the missus a tortoise :open_mouth: . Worst still, after going to the local petshop for info on keeping the bloody thing, ended up shelling out(no pun intended) over a oner on atrium, heat lamp etc to keep it in :angry:
Kids want to call it “Shell” but ive named her “Stella” :sunglasses:

I got the mother in law a beautiful chair.

Tomorrow morning I am going round to put a plug on it.

That was kind of you wheelnut buying her a massage chair.

Wheel Nut:
I got the mother in law a beautiful chair.

Tomorrow morning I am going round to put a plug on it.

When you’re done with it, I’ll have it off you wheelnut (but it’ll need converting to euro electrics)

I got a chainsaw, certainly wasnt expecting that, but it cuts pallets up easy, and Im sitting here nice and warm now :smiley:

my pressies

1. magnifying glass
  2. truck and driver magazine
  3. trucking mag
    4 gabrielle c.d
  4. tin of biscuits

i must of spent hundreds on really nice pressies for my loved ones, and i rcieve this lot back, makes you wonder :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

ady1:
my pressies

1. magnifying glass
  3. trucking mag
    4 gabrielle c.d
  4. tin of biscuits

i must of spent hundreds on really nice pressies for my loved ones, and i rcieve this lot back, makes you wonder :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Gabrielle cd :open_mouth: . . . .disown "the loved ones " immediatley !!
:laughing: :laughing:

What sort of biscuits are they ? . . . if there shortbreads, swap you a Tortoise for them :laughing:

i once got a set of front car mats off the wife from the shop she worked at and she had the cheek to have her staff discount as well
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

ady1:
my pressies

1. magnifying glass
  3. trucking mag
    4 gabrielle c.d
  4. tin of biscuits

i know how ya feel:
ive got three daughters and the missus,even the dog is female.
i learned quickly that i take a backseat in everything,except when it comes to tipping up on payday!! :frowning: :frowning:

My mother bought me a copy of barack obama’s book, I have no intrest in ameican politics! I’d be happy to swap for truck n driver mag

I have never done as jigsaw puzzle in my entire life but last year Sister in Law gave me a 1000 piece one, it is still wrapped up. This year Sister in Law gave me another puzzle…exactly the same one!!!

She gave my wife some fancy bath foam…only we haven’t got a bath, just a shower! We await next Christmas with great expectation!

Pete.