Driver needs advice

So what the hell am i going to buy the wife for christmas ?:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

And for her birthday 3 days after :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

not got a clue this year and time is running out, were did i put that argos catalogue again… :confused: :confused:

hoover for xmas and a set of pots and pans for her birthday lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and then pack yer bags…now there’s a present for her .you could leave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
hoover for xmas and a set of pots and pans for her birthday lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No i want to try something new this year :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well there was a discussion on the Radio a couple of Weeks back about Vouchers for Breast Enlargement or Cosmetic Surgery :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

But the best way I have found is just buy something she will appreciate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This year I bought the wife one of those Vax Carpet Cleaners (Honestly) well, she’s always bleating on about getting the carpets cleaned, now she can do it until her heart is content :smiling_imp: :imp:

Also got her a couple of tickets to the Telewest Arena to watch that David Cassidy and Donny Osmond Concert Crap but hey, she stated she would like to go and see it :laughing:

Davey Driver:
Vouchers for Breast Enlargement

sounds like a winner to me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: you can never have too much of a good thing!

Davey Driver:
Vouchers for Breast Enlargement or Cosmetic Surgery :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Hmmm i wonder if they do vouchers for voice box reductionâ– â– ?

If they do i KNOW there is a god :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

SimonRS2K:

Davey Driver:
Vouchers for Breast Enlargement or Cosmetic Surgery :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Hmmm i wonder if they do vouchers for voice box reductionâ– â– ?

If they do i KNOW there is a god :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

a stanley knife normally does the trick :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

and then pack yer bags…now there’s a present for her .you could leave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If that happened in our house, this would be the sequence of events:

1. Give present.
  2. Get hit with one of said pots/pans
  3. Wake up in casualty
  4. Go home and find all locks have been changed.

Get her one of those day out experiences tyey do in WH Smith or boots - go for something like a day’s microlite flying or somethng similar and then next year a hoover will sound like a good idea.

Davey Driver:
Well there was a discussion on the Radio a couple of Weeks back about Vouchers for Breast Enlargement or Cosmetic Surgery :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

But the best way I have found is just buy something she will appreciate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This year I bought the wife one of those Vax Carpet Cleaners (Honestly) well, she’s always bleating on about getting the carpets cleaned, now she can do it until her heart is content :smiling_imp: :imp:

Also got her a couple of tickets to the Telewest Arena to watch that David Cassidy and Donny Osmond Concert Crap but hey, she stated she would like to go and see it :laughing:

you hate her that much :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If in doubt, a simple card will do wonders. Especially if you place within said card a significantly priced voucher for a major dept store. Just in time for the sales. To make it perfect, add promise of dinner at fancy restaurant after her trip to the sales, maybe a movie/theatre.

allikat:
If in doubt, a simple card will do wonders. Especially if you place within said card a significantly priced voucher for a major dept store. Just in time for the sales. To make it perfect, add promise of dinner at fancy restaurant after her trip to the sales, maybe a movie/theatre.

Typical Bloomin Woman coming up with a suggestion like that :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

kitkat:
you hate her that much

Far from it, it’s just getting impossible to give her something she aint already got :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m fast running out of ideas :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i have exactly the same problem as Bones here so please give him an answer, i bought my wife a pair of leather trousers but need to get her something else so what,s it to beâ– â– ?.

Shes got all the jewellery any woman could wish for , perfume that would fill a swimming pool and recently a new vacuum cleaner ( should have waited til xmas).

I,m stuck now for a little something else.

jammymutt:
i have exactly the same problem as Bones here so please give him an answer, i bought my wife a pair of leather trousers but need to get her something else so what,s it to beâ– â– ?.

Shes got all the jewellery any woman could wish for , perfume that would fill a swimming pool and recently a new vacuum cleaner ( should have waited til xmas).

I,m stuck now for a little something else.

What about a four acre warehouse to store that lot in? :wink:

I bought mine a set of driving lessons cos she took her test 5 years ago, has had her own licence from her country of origin (bulgarian army) and she still cant drive…we always have a row when we go out in her car…so now she lets me drive to save the arguments…and i have also bought her a new kitchen with a smaller sink so she can get that much closer to it…and a size smaller pair of slippers…so she can get even closer…ha ha …just kidding…i`m stuck as well…so will go out shopping on saturday…and hopefully get some inspiration…
have a nice day

Your a load of old romantics. Flight in an airaplane, join the mile high club :open_mouth:, champagne, romantic dinner afterwards. Now where did I put that parachute?

Dead simple this present malarky

jump in car go round to sister in laws give her £100 with the parting words go buy your sister somat for christmas and i’ll pick it up christmas eve thanks :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley:

worked for the last 10 years
even though i get some stick on the day :blush: :blush:

I love christmas shopping honestly :wink:

simon

SimonRS2K:

jump in car go round to sister in laws give her £100 with the parting words go buy your sister somat for christmas and i’ll pick it up christmas eve thanks :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley:

simon

SNAP! :smiley: :wink:

SimonRS2K:

simon

I ain’t got a sister-in-law! Her brother does less Christmas shopping than I do so it’s no use asking him.

Oh, well. I’ve still got 7 days left - gives me time to scan the Argos book!

Ha Ha You poor thing christmas and birthday straight away :open_mouth:, off on Tues down to Burnley ( great team ) at 9 back home for 10 wtih pressie I HOPE :laughing: