Montana Man.. your in trouble

Thank you so much for admitting to Lucy that to placate your lovely missus you had to buy her a car …

Due to an ill concieved, mistimed visit to the pub by me I am a lot of money poorer and Lucy is the owner of a series 2a classic Land Rover

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0119971461

Next time keep your gob shut eh? :wink: :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Oh dear most humble apologies Mr bossman sir…

But lets not forget who started the whole thing by dragging me away on the “Secret Trucknet Mission” for nearly 3 hours…

Also it was more than just a car … (should I go on??) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

nice one Lucy thats a drink or 2 you owe me :wink:

:astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He’s just asked me if he’s allowed to go to the pub again now…I said it depended on how he felt about buying a Frog-Eyed Sprite next…He’s settled for can of lager (he’s a bitter man) out of the fridge… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

So, MM…What else did it cost you…'Cos I’ve got my eye on a Clydesdale… :wink:

I read the link and noticed this

SMOKES A LITTLE ON START UP BUT SOON CLEARS NOT A MINTER BUT GOOD OLD WORK HORSE

Now can I just clarify whether this describes the Landrover or Lucy? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Bloody good job I’m leaving the country tomorrow methinks. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

The Landy. I smoke a LOT on start-up, and haven’t cleared in over 15 years… :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Lucy:
So, MM…What else did it cost you…'Cos I’ve got my eye on a Clydesdale… :wink:

gettin warm but I wish her tastes were that cheap… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and Ricki welcome to the club mate…

Coffeeholic:
SMOKES A LITTLE ON START UP BUT SOON CLEARS NOT A MINTER BUT GOOD OLD WORK HORSE

I’d go with Lucy on that one Neil :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

now where’s me tin 'at

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

NOT A MINTER BUT GOOD OLD WORK HORSE

Not saying a word … have you seen the price of a frog eyed sprite on e-bay? :open_mouth:

It’s more than you’ve got, so I’d bear that in mind if I were you… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Now about that there horse…then of course I’ll need full livery for it…then an exercise cart…and a decent collar harness, none of your patent, just black leather with brasses and maybe red insets…and a plough for competitions, naturally…and…

I think he’s got the message now, don’t you…? :sunglasses:

. . . . . . and Rikki, who do you think’ll be mucking-out all week while ‘someone’ is tucked-up in a wheeled-metal-box, up and down the country■■? :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

marcustandy:
. . . . . . and Rikki, who do you think’ll be mucking-out all week while ‘someone’ is tucked-up in a wheeled-metal-box, up and down the country■■? :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

Which is why she isnt getting a horse… or even the ■■■■ chickens she keeps wittering on about :wink:

Best you behave then. :sunglasses:

and you… guess what I spotted… your fault for getting me onto the classic car section on E-bay…

so behave or this will be on the drive and your Landrover will be no more

MMMMMMn

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Oh Dear what have I er I mean the Wife started :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OOOOOOOHhhhhhhhh I am with you on the Jag mate NICE :smiley: :smiley:

Amazing how he gets all “manly” as soon as I leave the room and go to bed, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Since Lucy has expressed a wish to own a horse, with exercise cart, I thought I’d have a look around for her to save her some time- seeing as she’s admin an’ all.

I’ve come up with an offer from one of my old bosses, which may be of interest.

When I started, long long ago, I was given the “old” motor- same as on any other firm:

I then was assigned to driver training:

So the “spare motor” is up for grabs again- complete with exercise cart!

Its a slippery slope this Landrover thing you know :open_mouth: so are chickens thinking about it! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
We can soon give Rikki a crash course in animal husbandry and Landrover maintenance at “reptons farm”. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jumps out of second …iveco gear box then eh!

Still its good to know when on road avoid yellow stralis’s and green series 2 landys :stuck_out_tongue: