Christmas Pressie for the wife

I was wondering if any of the women drivers on here could help with a Christmas present for the missus. I want to get her an iron as she is always moaning about the one she has now. I have put sellotape over nearly all the bare wires on the mains lead but she still moans. I do not know whether to get her a £4.95 one from the supermarket or get a really good one for up to a tenner.

She deserves a good one as I lost her present last year thanks to my mate. When we left the pub on Christmas eve about half eleven he insisted on going to a club for a quick one. Well I got home about half five on Christmas day morning and went for a kip. When I got up at 7 in the evening I realised I had left her pressie in the club, but it was too late to go back then. It was a shame that because it was a good mop. I would not normally buy something that expensive but it was going cheap from a mate at the market. Only a couple of screws missing from where the mop head fits onto the handle and I am sure she could have fixed that with no bother.

She deserves a good present because despite me losing her present last year she was still kind enough to sleep in the spare room for a few weeks as she must have been coming down with something and she did not want to pass it on to me. Bless her.

So I was thinking of pushing the boat out this year and as well as the iron I was thinking of a new can-opener as the one she uses for taking the tops of my beer bottles is getting a bit wonky and I don’t want her to struggle. Or, as she is getting on a bit now and it is a bit much for her to get the ladders out for doing the upstairs windows, I was also thinking of getting her one of those extending window poles. Or do you think that is spending too much as they cost over a fiver?

They say its the thought that counts,buy her ■■■■ all but tell her you thought about buying her something…any wife that doesn’t appreciate that is a gold digger!

Why isn’t this in BULLY’S?

just don’t but her a screwdriver or she could change the door locks, and look your from Liverpool your letting the side down you could of just nicked her something and saved yourself a fortune :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Reef:

It is now. :grimacing:

wildfire:
just don’t but her a screwdriver or she could change the door locks, and look your from Liverpool your letting the side down you could of just nicked her something and saved yourself a fortune :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz maybe u wana try livin up here and u may have a diffrent view :unamused:

My now ex bought me a bread maker 1 year as he didnt know what else to buy me :unamused:

Reef:

Because people dont read what forums are on here they just post

A pair of slippers and a ■■■■■■■■. :smiley: :smiley:

largebloke1969:

wildfire:

Zzzzzzzzzzzz maybe u wana try livin up here and u may have a diffrent view :unamused:

it was a joke ffs the same as the op post :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ideal gift for your wife or perhaps your boss.

firebox.com/product/6086/UNT-Mug

a deep nuclear bunker is what I think YOU will need if she ever see’s this thread. :laughing:

You really do spoil her

I’ve bought the missus a pair of slippers and a ■■■■■■■■ for Xmas this year. If she doesn’t like the slippers she can go ■■■■ herself :laughing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
I’ve bought the missus a pair of slippers and a ■■■■■■■■ for Xmas this year. If she doesn’t like the slippers she can go [zb] herself :laughing:

After what you done to her :unamused: :grimacing:

After she give you an early present of a bundle of joy in a daughter :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I got my misses one of these last year for xmas…it fits in the boot nicely and was cheaper than joining the r.a.c in case her car breaksdown… :sunglasses:

images[1].jpg

I bought mine a weight watchers voucher and got the cold arse treatment all crimbo… Not sure why as she always used to ask ‘does my bum look big in this’, my response that it may need wide load markers and routing was always taken in good humour.

I also got her a new hoover the same year and even that didn’t help soften her up… Don’t think I will ever understand womenfolk.

Deep fat fryer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know a guy who bought his wife…a set of dentures for Christmas :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , his view was well they were expensive enough :laughing: :laughing:

Get her a new bag & belt…for the Hoover!