How far would you go?

i am changing jobs in Jan i will be travelling 25.5 miles each way every day, i,m going to try the job out for a while and if itr doesnt work out financially i will be looking for something a bit closer to home.

Living in London it’s more of a time thing.At the mo I’m half an hour each way usually although a late finish sees me caught in morning traffic.45 minutes is about as much as I would do and I try to fix it so that I’m travelling in the opposite direction to the bulk of the traffic.

I used to do Teesside to Horwich (M61 J6) every Monday morning and then back Friday afternoon or Saturday morning 125 miles each way. It was supposed to be just for a couple of months but turned into five years. It took me six and a half hours to get home one January due to the snow and several accidents.

Originally there were three of us travelling but after six months one driver jacked.

Only 20 miles to Sedgefield and back daily now.

hollywood:
Originally there were three of us travelling but after six months one driver jacked.

The [zb] !!

if you need to use numbers to dodge the auto censor you know it’s not allowed :wink: …Denis F