how does he stand

I’ve a mate , and the company he works for are closing his depot and rang him and said he can move to another depot , the closest is 1 hr from his house and ebeing as he’s days it’s too far for him so he said what about redundancy :question: , was told they’d not thought of that , so I’m assuming 1 hr would not be a reasonable distance to travel on a daily basis and that they would have to offer him redundancy if he turned there offer of relocation down ? , ta
I have another mate who works there but is casual , I assume he has no rights :exclamation:

Dont they have to offer some sort of relocation package? Something towards the travel for a given period would be a start, mind you an hr is too far but would help while he looks for something else.

1.5/10

For the reason that 1 mate is pushing it but 2 mates?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ta.

bull ■■■■

I work days and travel 45 mins every day.
I know lots of people who commute an hour plus.
Stop being a lazy ■■■■■■■ and get out of bed earlier.

He probably stands upright, unless he has a bad back.

HTH

dozy:
I’ve a mate

From the moment I got to this bit I knew it was all going to be BS. :stuck_out_tongue:

by dozy Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:38Am…

By the time I got to that bit I knew it was BS. :smiley:

no disrespect harry

Next time I can’t decide if I should stop off ill ask trucknet stating its for a mate :laughing:

We need the strike out( ) feature enabling in BB coding for posts to make Dopeys posts more realistic

Did you even have to look in the post prior to opening link it’s dozy underneath … dozy, we know you troll . Mr stobart she brown eyed boy. :open_mouth:

Can`t help feel sorry for some people,who always seem to have “friends of friends” or “mates of mates” when in actual fact they are the “billy no mates” asking for info on a topic for themselves.

lolipop:
Can`t help feel sorry for some people,who always seem to have “friends of friends” or “mates of mates” when in actual fact they are the “billy no mates” asking for info on a topic for themselves.

I’ve plenty of mates thanks , these 2 work for solstor , there 99.9% sure there closing Boston ) and moving trucks to Yaxley , one lives 1 hr from Yaxley , 1 1 1/2 hrs away
So that’s vosa , trolling ■■■■■■■■ ( you ate your words ) , London, building sites ( again you are your words ) , truck on fire ti shelf ( you ate your words ) , now mates solstor are 99% sure to be asked to relocate to Yaxley ( again ear words ) , do you ever tire of making fools of yourselves
Next time instead of name calling put your money where your big mouths are :bulb: :exclamation: ,let’s say £100 it’s ■■■■■■■■ , you’ve got big mouths let’s see if you’ve bottle ( money to back it up ) , I bet like vosa thread big mouths and no where to been seen when proved true , what a suprise .
Like all the stobart name calling on here , 9/10 yrs I worked for them and not one had the bottle to say one word to me , best you could do was look at your feet , back as agency , you can’t miss my truck , Bristol rover flag , scarf , come over , let’s see what you’ve got to say for yourselfs to my face , don’t be shy :exclamation: , I won’t hold my breath though

Don’t know why I’m replying because it’s a Dozy post by Dozy. But of they offer a relocation offer within a reasonable distance I. E and hour commute as much as a one legged man most likely. Although I believe they have to offer some sort of relocation package as said before but I believe that can be a travel coat and for a set time period. But I could be wrong.

simcor:
Don’t know why I’m replying because it’s a Dozy post by Dozy. But of they offer a relocation offer within a reasonable distance I. E and hour commute as much as a one legged man most likely. Although I believe they have to offer some sort of relocation package as said before but I believe that can be a travel coat and for a set time period. But I could be wrong.

i dont know why your replying either as its only the usual pishy troll posts back after the relief break…however…it passes the time and makes a change from sitting ■■■■■■■ and scratching your clakkerbags? :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

simcor:

i dont know why your replying either as its only the usual pishy troll posts back after the relief break…however…it passes the time and makes a change from sitting ■■■■■■■ and scratching your clakkerbags? :slight_smile:

Your not wrong it does pass the time at least and even sometimes provides amusement, in fact reading my post again with stupid predictive text makes my post slightly amusing. [emoji2]

simcor:

dieseldog999:

simcor:

Your not wrong it does pass the time at least and even sometimes provides amusement, in fact reading my post again with stupid predictive text makes my post slightly amusing. [emoji2]

at least thats one thing n the topic thats amusing then… :slight_smile:

Travel coats are very important when relocating. How could you possibly travel further without a travel coat??

as an ex solstor myself…it will probably be a take it or leave it scenario…most will take it as its better than being out of work…and i used to travel 1hr to the crayford depot but it suited me. i believe that it depends on how long your mates have been employed by them as to whether redundancy will kick in…and as for the relocation package…look at the first sentence starting from It Will…