How do I get an ADR licence for fuel tankers?

Hi all.

Your advice required please?

Want to get an ADR licence that will allow me to drive fuel tankers.

Where can I do it?
How much should I expect to pay?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Many thanks.

John

When I did mine they were charging £350 in the Midlands for all classes of goods (except radioactives and explosives), tanks and packages. Although probably won’t be that useful until I have had 2 years experience on my class one anyway !!

G

Seems to me the very few jobs that come up of late require ADR, must be time to fork out…

John,
Check this link:
72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:LpH … wnloadable

Scroll down, - there are some places in Devon, some in Somerset and the Avonmouth one is listed in “Gloucestershire” :laughing: :laughing:

When you enquire, ask about the “5 day ADR Driver course”, and not “ADR Regulations course” to avoid them sending you the wrong details. (The ‘Regulations’ course is aimed at despatchers, loaders and terminal staff.)

Sorry, may seem obvious, thinking about it, but you can get to speak to some right divots at the end of a telephone enquiry line, nowadays! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope this helps, :wink:

Deesider:
John,
Check this link:
72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:LpH … wnloadable

Scroll down, - there are some places in Devon, some in Somerset and the Avonmouth one is listed in “Gloucestershire” :laughing: :laughing:

When you enquire, ask about the “5 day ADR Driver course”, and not “ADR Regulations course” to avoid them sending you the wrong details. (The ‘Regulations’ course is aimed at despatchers, loaders and terminal staff.)

Sorry, may seem obvious, thinking about it, but you can get to speak to some right divots at the end of a telephone enquiry line, nowadays! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope this helps, :wink:

thanx

Thanks Graham, gives me a few numbers to try on Monday.

Regards

John