How about some cheering folks

I’ve done this before so please excuse me doing it again…

A few newbies have passed their LGV C & C+E tests recently but the amount of cheering they are getting seems to be very lax !!

It’s harder and more expensive for them these days than when most of us passed our HGV class 1s as they also have to do the LGV C (rigid) test first and possibly the initial driver cpc as well

Being newbies they will usually struggle to get that first rung on the LGV job ladder these days but most now expect that if they came to this site before they started their training.

Here are a few of them…
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57140
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57094
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56688
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54959

I am sure that your time and effort wil be appreciated :slight_smile:

What about a link to the ■■■■■■ who threw his toys out the pram not getting a job on the first interview he got about 2 weeks after passing his C, the one who expected to get everything on a plate there and then?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well i say well done congrats… now the real learnig starts :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: All the best though!

I’d like to take them round the back and give 'em a good shoeing for being so ■■■■■■■ stoopid as to come into this game! :stuck_out_tongue:

garnerlives:
What about a link to the ■■■■■■ who threw his toys out the pram not getting a job on the first interview he got about 2 weeks after passing his C, the one who expected to get everything on a plate there and then?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There will always be one !! :laughing:

ROG:

garnerlives:

Nice one ROG :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

garnerlives:

ROG:

garnerlives:

Nice one ROG :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Until they prove not to be like that guy I’ll reserve the attaboy’s.

To be perfectly honest if I’d just passed the test I’d probably be slightly embarrassed at someone asking people to come and give me a pat on the back :confused:

Maybe that’s just me though …

tachograph:
To be perfectly honest if I’d just passed the test I’d probably be slightly embarrassed at someone asking people to come and give me a pat on the back :confused:

Not just you mate… same here. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

You still upset because the “black mamba” said you couldn’t reverse “propper” ? :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

tachograph:

Coffeeholic:

You still upset because the “black mamba” said you couldn’t reverse “propper” ? :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

I’m never upset by the truth. :wink: I’m crap at reversing but have neither the desire or inclination to get better.

Woohoooo… Is that good enough? :laughing:

When i passed my test, there was no pat on the back for little ol’ me. No siree. It was a case of… there’s the keys, theres the truck, now get that lot delivered. It was a full load of alcohol i.e. barrels of lager, cases of mixers, wines and spirits all to be delivered upstairs and downstairs through the narrowest of corridors and staircases to all of the Aberdeen and Angus steakhouses around the west end. And a full load of empties back.

It was quite a perilous job, as the tiled floors used to be quite greasy and when you’d be running in with barrels of beer on you shoulder, you could quite easily end up arse over ■■■, as sometimes would happen.

Oh! and by the way. Where’s the Yorkie bars you promised us if you passed?

altitude:

tachograph:

Not just you mate… same here. :wink:

As well as the embarrassing factor I also think it is more than a little patronising. :imp: :smiling_imp: