Another newbie Cat C driver

Managed to pass my Cat C yesterday. Unfortunately it was the 2nd attempt but ended up with 2 minors so couldn’t of had a better drive. Just going to wait for my licence to be returned then start the tough job search. Young male and newbie C driver generally doesn’t go down too well :frowning:

Trained with a company called Enterprise LGV (www.elgv.com) in Manchester and going back there to get my Class 1 in the future. Very well run company with extremely helpful instructors, so certainly high recommended for people local or even for people who aren’t as I stayed in a hotel whilst training.

Hopefully I’ll be abit more active on the site now I’ve passed, can start using all the useful info :smiley:

Mark.

:smiley: :smiley:

Try this site for jobs.

easyashgv.co.uk/

well done on passing matey…

theseatonslicer:
Try this site for jobs.

easyashgv.co.uk/

I believe there is a post or posts on this forum that tried them and reported back as it being a waste of time :exclamation:

:smiley: well done mate. soon as yer get yer licence back go to the agencys. money is crap but the experience is invaluable. :smiley:

Well done Mark! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck with your job search and class 1 training.

Stu

Not the training company, the job section. A lot are agencies, but if you know the area you can work out which are companies and approach them direct.