Holidays where you going?

Afraid it’s a weekend in a caravan for me not had a proper holiday for 2 years. Has the recession affected your plans?

going to New England for the Fall,first 3 weeks of October, recession makes no difference to me last year went to Singapore,Sydney and the Canadian Rockies year before Singapore and New Zealand, as you can tell I like to travel

Went to Jersey ,good holiday Europe without the Euro.Only saw one training lorry whilst there.

Off to Australia three weeks today. Land on the Saturday, stay until the Monday, when I leave for Bali for 5 days before returning to oz for another 14 days. :smiley:
On the downside, it’s cos the outlaws live in Oz so we visit them every 2 years, but it’s free b&b so I can’t complian.

I went skiing in France back in February, andi have a week off at he end of this month with no plans, so god knows where i’ll end up.

Mexico is booked and paid for for next April though, slap bang in the middle of Spring Break :sunglasses:

Thailand next April for a month to see the inlaws and have our 10 year wedding anniversary and to have a buddist blessing. And it’s thai new year as well

I am rather jealous not been on holiday for about 6 years now.

Hope you all have a good time

and get sun burnt joke :laughing:

St Petersburg in september. before it gets too cold! got to visit the in laws :confused: but it’s a beautiful city, lots to see and do.

then christmas in Basel, some snow, and gluhwein :laughing:

Off to France for just over a week in just under a week not been away since our lad was born and he’s 3 in Dec so it’s a nice long overdue break :smiley:

just got back from Singapore,Mandarin Oriental 5* Hotel overlooking the harbour, Business Class return on Singapore Airlines A380, Excellent!
All paid for from my Final Salary Pension :grimacing: :grimacing:
but it will probably be our last long haul holiday,as the old gal is getting a bit dodgy on her pins.and i dont think i will be allowed to go solo :unamused: :unamused: …chris

had two weeks in majorca in may and off for another week in october reccession aint makin a difference now.

alamcculloch:
Went to Jersey ,good holiday Europe without the Euro.Only saw one training lorry whilst there.

Just had a week in spain (cracking). Jersey is the ultimate utopia for lorry drivers, why? I here you ask, they don’t allow caravans, and everyone is so polite. Marvellous!!!

WEnt to sunny Cornwall, camping for a very precious, very brief few days the other week with my daughter, we absolutely loved it and were sorry to leave :smiley: .
Off topic, I noticed that even the Tesco/Asda drivers were on the limiters down there, so yes, when nessesary, the rules get a bit distorted :grimacing:

Off to Crete on Thursday for a fortnight! :smiley:

Had a month in Western Australia , love the place … for those of you on Facebook , the pics are on there :wink:

shade:
Had a month in Western Australia , love the place … for those of you on Facebook , the pics are on there :wink:

Some of us were very jealous of said pics :frowning: :frowning:

Also the above plans have been knocked on the head :confused:

this year we’re having a staycation so friends and family are coming to us in spain and we’re having time off when they get here and do all the touristy things with them :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Were driving to see the outlaws in Spain for 2 weeks on Monday

Then a long weekend near Xmas in holland could also be o. The cards

alix776:
Were driving to see the outlaws in Spain for 2 weeks on Monday

Then a long weekend near Xmas in holland could also be o. The cards

i did see somewhere else you were paying a visit to some grumpy OLD git up north :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jordan,
Cycling from Amman to Petra.