Where do UK and Eurodrivers go on holidays?

Is it long haul,caravan on the South coast,scuba or sports trip,stay at home,or jump on a parrafin parrot(Stelios jet)?

Last year for me was Singapore, Brisbane and Cairns, home via Soingapore…

Year before Florida followed by a week in Tunisia.

This year, spent in the UK Camping.

I just had a week in Sohar, Oman. Going back in November.

What’s a holiday?

Oz for me :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Two weeks in Mexico for me… :neutral_face: Hope the swine fever has gone away by then…

oink oink

Turkey for us :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Amazing Thailand… the land of smiles :slight_smile:

Went to Chiang Mai,on jungle trek,nearly died from cooking with polluted river water,making chicken noodles,projectile D&V,was out the system in 24 hours.Risked life and limb on minibus,with over worked and tired Thai drivers.Visited Phi Phi,and Koh Samoi islands,and Bankok.Did a 5 week overland trip from Cape town to Harare,via Lesoto,Swaziland,and Mozambique,had a relapse with Larium,anti malarial drugs,hallucinations and tried to attack my tent buddy,a Norwegian soldier,who thought the tent had intruders and put me in a headlock.2 weeks in Goa,India,got a cheap bucket shop flight to the Maldives,for room at $50 dollars a night.diving in Sharm el Sheik,Egypt,one week B&B,one week,live aboard a boat,out to sea.Visited Jamaica and Barbados,all this was booked on my own by teletext,and was not expensive in the late 1980`s onwards.Used to book flight and accomodation seperately.Now use a hostel booking website,where partook in room offers in Morocco from £7 per night as a net promotion.

I usually go to Malta but this year due to the high prices , its gone up over £200 to last yrs prices I will be looking elsewhere for the sunshine. :confused:

i had a month in oz end of last year, thinking about going to my mates in thailand for a month end of this year but mrs euromat wasnt too keen on that, ill see what happens with work, but ill go somewhere hot for christmas, aminly to get out of england and having it rammed down my throat from about october!

Deepinvet:
Two weeks in Mexico for me… :neutral_face:

I wouldn’t go there- you might come out in a rasher.

I go on my jollys to Belize and Guatemala every couple of years, apart from that we just go somewhere in Europe for a week when we get the urge, but not while the € is worth a pound

we’ve got a cottage booked in a sleepy southern ireland village. I’m going really looking forward to walking down falls rd, belfast and all the other places i’ve heard about on the news. Maybe even a few pints of guiness.

Deepinvet wrote:Two weeks in Mexico for me… :neutral_face:

I wouldn’t go there- you might come out in a rasher.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Own a villa in the south of france so i find myself there, 3 times a year, last summer it was hitting 40c so cant complain, Dordogne here i come

back to Singapore and Thailand again this year… wifey going for 4 weeks Singapore… … am going for 2 weeks … up to Bangkok for 1 of those weeks … :sunglasses: alone… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

man-tga:
back to Singapore and Thailand again this year… wifey going for 4 weeks Singapore… … am going for 2 weeks … up to Bangkok for 1 of those weeks … :sunglasses: alone… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Just grab a crotch, its the easiet way to spot a lady boy
:confused: :slight_smile:

Went to Magaluf for a week last year, so keeping up with classy locations :grimacing: I am off to Kavos (Corfu) for a week at the end of June with 8 of my mates. We can only go away for a week because we all start to get on each others nerves!