Hillstarts

C training this week… learned something today… stalling a truck on a steep hill start, then doing it again, then getting ■■■■■■ off with the gearbox before ramming it through the gate into reverse and rolling it back… with a car right up your arse… it’s fun ! :smiley:

Thankfully the brakes are ■■■■ hot, but I bet Mr BMW ■■■■ will think again before sitting up the arse of a training vehicle going up a steep hill. :laughing:

Other than that, all going swimmingly :smiley:

Any other “oh ■■■■” or “oops” moments, you care to share ?

Chris1207:
C training this week… learned something today… stalling a truck on a steep hill start, then doing it again, then getting ■■■■■■ off with the gearbox before ramming it through the gate into reverse and rolling it back… with a car right up your arse… it’s fun ! :smiley:

Thankfully the brakes are [zb] hot, but I bet Mr BMW [zb] will think again before sitting up the arse of a training vehicle going up a steep hill. :laughing:

Other than that, all going swimmingly :smiley:

Any other “oh [zb]” or “oops” moments, you care to share ?

We’ve all stalled it on a hill at some point M8.

If you ever want to become a driver then start learning how to learn from your mistakes. It’s not Mr. BMW’s fault that he was too close for your comfort !

Whether it was through stress, temper or sheer frustration, “ramming it through the gate into reverse” will not get you your licence.

Good luck.

Not in my training but first time I drove a civvy artic in anger I got in after my walk round. Talking to the gaffer through the window. Lit a ■■■. Selected what I thought was first and with the immortal words “best get going, I’ll see you in a few” backed square over the sleeper behind the trailer. Dopey.

Another one. Parked my Bandit outside a pub. After a meeting. (Fanta only). Came out into a beautiful sunny day. Women on the picnic tables outside. Have the bandit big licks, off I went.

Disk lock.

Dopey