Started class 2

Quick update
I had my first lesson today with PSTT
Really enjoyed it, gotta get use to size and turning angle of the truck etc and them air brakes! But really enjoyed can’t wait for tomorrow…

Glad you are enjoying it all, chunk :slight_smile:

Air Brakes - Love the sound of them. If I get ‘stuck’ behind a lorry on my travels, I will open my window a bit more so I can get/hear the full effect of them. Peculiar I know.

Lol Ye that’s all you [emoji6]…

So days 2 and 3 complete and it’s going really well, really enjoying it and loving learning a new skill. Can’t fault my trainer top bloke very good.
I’ve only done 5 reverses but it’s been square on and in the bay with nowt touched or knocked over so I’m happy and more importantly so is my trainer.

Sounds like it’s going to plan. All the best with it. Guessing that Tim is your trainer?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

chunck247:
So days 2 and 3 complete and it’s going really well, really enjoying it and loving learning a new skill. Can’t fault my trainer top bloke very good.
I’ve only done 5 reverses but it’s been square on and in the bay with nowt touched or knocked over so I’m happy and more importantly so is my trainer.

Well done freeloader, best of luck on the test! :smiley:

Hi Pete
Yes Tim is my trainer…
Cheers evil…