Learning class 1

Evening all. So I’ve bee out for the last two days learning in the c+e axor. It’s a rear wheel steer trailer aswell which makes the roundabouts junctions and all round driving really good. The first day of reversing the cab was like a snake left right all over the shop. It stuck in my mind all last night. Got in today, did three reverses and did them near enough perfect. Slowly slowly small movements on the wheel. Let’s hope tomorrow and my test on Monday go just as smooth.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Best of luck pal! :smiley:

And it’s good to see you’ve worked out that the slower you can go, the less you can [zb] up! :wink:

Slow and steady mate, dont forget you can have a shunt or 2 and get out to check how far back you are if needed on test. Good luck for Monday :smiley:

Speed is key buddy!! Keep it slow and steady and you’ve got 0 reason why you should go out of shape. Don’t forget your couple shunts though should you need them, and make good use of that rear end check. Hope the test goes well and keep us updated [emoji846][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well had my test today. 4 minors 1 serious =( moving off at angle from behind a parked car. Made a van slow down on the opposite side. Absolute kicking myself. Carnt believe it! Back in again in June. The reverse went the best I’ve ever done it, the couple and uncouple the same. The whole drive was near on perfect. Slight lapse in contraction and I’m £385 lighter. Hey ho on the the next one. =(=(

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that pal, as it is a silly mistake to need a bit of the opposite side of the road, and not consider whether it was clear… :neutral_face:

Oh well, at least it’s just the one silly mistake and next time you’ll hopefully concentrate a little better! :smiley: