Hi New forum user here

Hi all,

I thought i’d introduce myself before i ask for your advice.

My name is Ady and i’ve been looking in for a while now and thought it best i registered.

so look forward to chatting to some of you and picking your brains from time to time.

Regards Ady

Hi Ady,

first of all welcome to trucknet :slight_smile:

Im new also, and found these forums to be extremely helpful to me in starting a new career as a trucker. I have recently passed my class C and soon to be taking my C+E so if i can be of any help as regards taking the first few steps ( Unless your already driving trucks that is) then dont hesitate to ask. The guys on here are all a friendly bunch of peeps and will help you in anyway they can.

Regards Dave

Yeh mate, driving Class2 but hoping to Take Class1 soon, The firm i work for say they are going to put me through the test.

so fingers crossed.

Hi Ady and welcome :smiley:

I’m new here too and passed my class1 yesterday…still on cloud 9. this is a fantastic resourse for us newbies, so much excellent info and experiences to wade through. With my limited experience i’ll help where i can especially as i’ve just been through it (training/test).

Best of luck with your class 1 mate

Scott

Being a relative newbie myself, having passed class C in Nov 05 and class 1 today I can say that I have found this forum to be a great source of advice and encouragement. I have learnt so much from reading through all the posts and can now understand at least some of the things other drivers say to me. Three months ago if someone said they were in a wagon and drag I would have thought, time for a sharp exit. Welcome on board and all the best with your driving career and training.
cheers
Ant

Ant:
Three months ago if someone said they were in a wagon and drag I would have thought, time for a sharp exit.

:laughing: :laughing:

Welcome TAXIred and good luck with the class 1. :smiley:

Welcome to Trucknet TaxiRED :wink: :laughing:

It’s great to see so many new names joining in :smiley:
Good luck with the training, thats a great way of doing it because you alreay have your companys support while you gain experience. :sunglasses:

Hi TaxiREDâ„¢ welcome to TruckNet UK
and good luck with class 1 :smiley:

Welcome to Trucknet Ady :laughing: :laughing:

It’s great to read about so many newbies on here at different stages of training.
I’m just taken the first step, I’ve just had my medical today.

It is really helpful & reassuring to hear from people in the same boat.

Keep the posts coming :smiley:

Mark

Markymark:
It’s great to read about so many newbies on here at different stages of training.
I’m just taken the first step, I’ve just had my medical today.

It is really helpful & reassuring to hear from people in the same boat.

Keep the posts coming :smiley:

Mark

It is Markymark and so much input from so many new members is making for some quality reading.

good luck with the class 1 Ady :wink: