Hi guys another new one here

i passed my cat c in may at the second atempt and i was lucky enough to have a job already lined up .The company i work for are going to put me through for my hihab ticket within the next few weeks . just a quick question what is the best hiab ticket to have . ed

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome edbadger :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley:

Don’t know owt about HIAB but in case you want to give yourself another option -
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS for CE ARTIC, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature at the bottom of this post.

First year experience as a newbie after passing CE (with pics)

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Welcome edbadger well done on passing ur cat c :smiley: :smiley: jx

Depends on what kind of work your firm’s into, they’ll just put you through the one they need you for.
For what it’s worth however, better off with CPCS in my opinion, the construction industry one that lets you loose on building sites/major road works.
Could have made a packet with the recent M6 ■■■■■■■■■■ Gap upgrade/current Carlisle by-pass but with the RTITB, they won’t let me play; limited to building merchants work - Jewson & the like…though I’ve yet to be stopped from entering any building sites/roadworks. :confused:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome nickb67 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

H. Welldone on passing your test. Nickb67 was correct about getting a cpcs card. A very usefull ticket. May I also suggest you try and get your lorry loader training Driver CPC approved? Any training you do from now on should really be Driver CPC approved. It makes sense. If you look around you should find a training company that will deliver CPCS and Driver CPC combined lorry loader training. Good luck in your quest

thanks for your replys .The firm i work for got me a quote of £1200 today but that is nvq . i will be makeing a few phoe calls myself next week .