HIAB Training

Hi all weeman here first of Happy Xmas to all and Blessings to your familys,
Can any body give any good advice on a Hiab training course in kent area that thay have first hand dealings with or somebody who has,
as im needing hiab ticket for jobs getting offered any info greatful,
cheers to all, weeman / abs, :grimacing:
Dont Drink and drive people, think of what your family has to loose, and how much it cost you to get,
Blessings to all have a great New Year

Happy Christmas to you and family. A company we send a fair few people to for HIAB , FLT etc is manortraining.co.uk They are our side of the water but not too far into Essex. Good setup and reasonable prices.

See you soon for your C+E course. Bit of good news for you Abs the 1st day of the C+E will give you 7 hours CPC as well. We just got the approval for that this week

LGVTrainer:
Bit of good news for you Abs the 1st day of the C+E will give you 7 hours CPC as well. We just got the approval for that this week

Have you got a 7 hours dcpc course approved for just 7 hours of CE training or is it for any 7 hours , or multiples thereof, for any practical LGV training if the driver is already in the periodic system?

If its for ‘7 hours of practical training’ then a C (if got C1) or CE course taking over 14 hours excluding the actual test can count as 2 X 7 hours or a course over 21 hours can count as 3 X 7 hours etc

Hi Rog. I am trying to not make the post sound like advertising. I was mainly replying to the OP request for info.

However the 7 hours approved course is named Intro to LGV Safe & Skilled Driving Techniques. It is intended as an introduction to the skills needed for either Cat C or CE. I feel that an introduction is really only suitable to the first day of the course. A more advanced syllabus is being prepared for the other days of the course. Of course not everyone can get the 7 hours. They must have passed the initial CPC or have acquired rights or be within 5 years of the expiry date of an existing DQC

LGVTrainer:
Hi Rog. I am trying to not make the post sound like advertising. I was mainly replying to the OP request for info.

However the 7 hours approved course is named Intro to LGV Safe & Skilled Driving Techniques. It is intended as an introduction to the skills needed for either Cat C or CE. I feel that an introduction is really only suitable to the first day of the course. A more advanced syllabus is being prepared for the other days of the course. Of course not everyone can get the 7 hours. They must have passed the initial CPC or have acquired rights or be within 5 years of the expiry date of an existing DQC

I think you could ‘introduce’ for more than 7 hours so use it for a 3 or 4 day course etc

cheers john for info you’ve never done me wrong, shall chase them up new year cheers abs