Hereford

I need to get HERE on Monday I just wondered if anyone could shed light on the best way in?.

The place seems to have its fair share of low bridges so i was thin king of coming in from the 2nd roundabout after the M50 and heading north on the A49.

I will be coming down the M5 so can come off anywhere but likely to have a 14’7" trailer and theres a couple of 14’6" bridges on the way in from other routes.

Any advice would be grateful.

Just a foot note to the usual ■■■■■■■■■ i know where im going i just want a bit of local knowledge if possible.

You can come off the the M50 at ledbury,follow the signs for hereford.Then on the outskirts of hereford follow the signs for the racecourse.

It takes you away from the bridges.

Or take the A49 north from ross.But you will have to go right through hereford as B&Q is on the north side.

Either route is ok.

Its next door to our Halfords store.and we go there with double deckers on.

Tony b

FFS use a route that does’nt take you over the A465/A49 Ross Road/Belmont Road junction, they’re building a new round-a-bout there and its chaos,
took me an hour on thurs to get to the junction and off down the A465, and there was a 2 mile que waiting to get back into town :unamused: so after I tipped I went cross country to Leominster, which was a bit interesting :open_mouth:

Cheers guys thanks Tony ill go that way like you say and follow the racecourse signs.

The A49 into Hereford is a nightmare with road works.

I’d agree. Off the M50 at Junction 2. Turn right towards Ledbury. On reaching the outskirts of Ledbury, first exit left at the roundabout. Next roundabout, second exit on the A449 passing the rugby club.

Next roundabout, just after the display of ornamental wood carvings, turn right. Traffic lights at a place called ‘Trumpet’ straight ahead. Next set of traffic lights at a place called ‘Newtown’ turn left onto the A 4103 and into Hereford from the North.

Cheers Krankee my printer is broken so i need to write all this down"“”“”“”!!!..

Thanks.

jammymutt:
Cheers Krankee my printer is broken so i need to write all this down"“”“”“”!!!..

I got my last one from…

Oh. the embarrassment, :blush: :blush: :blush:

Toys ‘R’ Us.

HP printer, scanner, and copier for less than £50.

And that was close to 2 years ago.

I think the first one I ever bought was a single sheet pen printer that would also ‘plot’ in ‘basic’ code and which cost me over £200.

And if I wanted to print off anything more than about 5 pages, I’d have to let it cool down for an hour. :unamused: :unamused: