hereford

Will be heading for Hereford shortly,with a load that is to be tipped Wednesday morning.
Anyone know the best way in,and possible parking spots for the night

The A49 at the bottom of the M50 is a good road into Hereford

Once you get there follow the Leominster signs and near the centre there is HGV parking which is sign posted and will be on your right hand side. I can’t remember the name of the road its up though

How about j2 off the m50 onto a417,around Ledbury…then a438

there’s hgv parking behind the football stadium, as m4rky said stay on a49 you will come to the stadium turn right on to blackfriars road parking is 300 yard’s on the left.

Just got my paperwork…the drop is a garden centre at whitestone on the a4103.
Would it be viable to pick this road up at Worcester…or should I stick to the m50.

If it’s not too late- easier to stick to M50. If you park at the aforementioned site, you’ll find it quite easy to get to your drop from there.

Ok…will do,just leaving Chesterfield now…
Thanx for the info chaps.

VOSA checkpoint at Ross-on-Wye FYI.

Agree with A49 being easiest route, watch out for talivan at Harewood End.

Someone’s gonna say it so it might as well be me. You might be able to park outside the boathouse. :wink:

What colour is the boathouse Neil ?

bigtruck:

Dunno, unlike almost all drivers I have never been in the SAS. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

bigtruck:

Dunno, unlike almost all drivers I have never been in the SAS. :wink:

Ha ha, I never seen any bloody boathouse when I was there!!

Yea , yea Neil… so you deny it , which means you were in The Regiment , can’t fool me :wink: :wink:

He is only ex SAS if he knows the colour of the Boathouse doors.

Good call guys.
thanx again :sunglasses:

We are the pilgrims…

Probably a bit late seeing this post.There is a small retail park at Whitestone just back up the road on the Worcester side of the garden centre.The garden centre has a decent cafe.

kemaro:
We are the pilgrims…

Ha ha…shame there wasn’t a match on