HELP WANTED

Can anyone help me?I’m looking for some thing that connects the two lights per side on the rear of my daf xf?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

:laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Can you be more specific?

can you get it as a kit? wires nnnnnnoooooooo blue to bits .wanting to connect both light units together . :slight_smile:

Try Halfords :grimacing: or the light manufacturer, or your local DAF dealer

if i have deciphered your cryptic clues correctly, you want to fit a second lamp unit on each side of the unit at the back, so that you would have 4 tail lamp units?

once fitted, it would be a simple case of tapping into the existing wires on the original units

I would think something like some 7 core trailer cable from one set of light to the other would do the job.

thats all correct but me and wiring are not good friends :confused:

roadrunner69:

I’d find somebody who is good at it then, even if it costs a few beers. What part of the UK you in?

roadrunner69:
Can anyone help me?I’m looking for some thing that connects the two lights per side on the rear of my daf xf?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

roadrunner69:

How about an Auto-Electrician?

Bob

Why the ■■■■ would you need to have another pair of rear lights, surely the 2 that are already there do the job :confused: :confused:

just wanting to make truck look better then it is!! :smiley: :smiley:

lumpygreenpoo:

roadrunner69:

How about an Auto-Electrician?

Bob

Good advice from Bob.You might be better off going from the rear chassis junction box because I think that’s got spaces for extra wiring glands.DAF lighting wiring IIRC is all white,with very tiny numbers on each wire at regular intervals to denote function.Don’t get a ‘mate with a meter’ to do it!!!