Coupling light DAF XF

Hi All. Embarrassed to ask, but does anyone know where I find the coupling light switch on a 5 year old XF? Google doesn’t seem to know!

Thanks, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

On the row behind and below the steering wheel?
Hidden by indicator arm??

Here?
Might be other way around for you.

I think you may get better Google results if you search for “Daf XF work lamp” …

Yea, in between the steering column and the driver’s door, below the instrument binnacle.

Nothing in my life is straightforward! The truck started life as a 4x2 unit, was converted to 18 tonne drawbar and now I’ve had it converted but to a unit. So I expected the switch to be in place. But no sign of it. I’ll have yet another look tomorrow - but I’m running out of options!

May have to ask the folks who fitted the light, I suppose that’s the obvious thing to do now I’ve thought about it!!

Thanks all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Have you checked on the top panel above the tachograph unit? Our 65 XF was in the same place as Frangles pic, but ours had extra front and rear light bars and beacons added and all the switches for those were on the top panel. Also, have a look on the lamp itself. Presumably it got removed when it became a drawbar so the replacement is unlikely to be a standard fit. It might have a switch on the lamp itself.