DAF XF SSC rooflights

I am trying to find out which wires to swap on the switch to get all main beam lights on at the same time, if anyone can help please

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80025

Try this!

Retro rob:
DAF 105 SSC roof/spot lights? - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Try this!

Ive looked at that but it doesn’t say which wires and as there a five I’m a bit reluctant to takea wil guess.

In boxed you.

HTH ps not my pictures :sunglasses:

Hello guys, just a quick question, the above mod is exactly what I have been looking to do but dose it just put the head lights and top lights on altogether all the time or dose it alow you to have head lights all the time and the top lights switchable ■■?

hi guys
thanks for the help, my lights now all work together :smiley:
when joining the wires as above it was the main lights that were swithchable, by joining the bottom two wires it is the top lights that are switchable.

if you do it this way do you need to change any fuses or anything or will they all work with no problems been caused to the truck

i havent changed any fuses or relays, as the wire are low ampage and only serve to operate the relays for which each set of lights has its own.

we we did ours we put an inline fuse in but many dont bother… down to you :sunglasses: