HELP! Theory pas certificate has NO certificate number on it

Hi all,

Need some advice, I’ve received my letter from the DSA congratulating me on passing the LGV driving theory test, however it then goes on to say “Your certificate number is” and that’s it, no certificate number on the certificate on the back, no driving license number, no dates no nothing :open_mouth:

Thing is, I start my training on Saturday and take my test next Thursday! Also take my CPC mod 4 test next Wednesday.

Does anyone have any idea how long it’ll take them to issue me the correct document with my details on it? Can I pick one up from my local DSA centre? I’m calling them first thing in the morning but would appreciate any advice!

Many thanks

Martyn.

Ring them up to get the certificate number thats what i did, you need that number to book your practical test, you then simply show the paper to your examiner when you take your test to show you have passed it.

You also need the case study test mod 2, to then take mod 4.

Hi Mate

You should have received a pass letter on the day of the test which shows your actual results and carries the DSA stamp mark. The certificate then follows in the post usually a day or two after. I use the term certificate very loosely as its just another letter.

I would say contact them and let them know but you could also contact the test centre and ask them for guidance

Hi all,

Just a quick update. I spoke to the DSA who said they will send a copy out and they couldn’t understand why it had been sent with no details on it. I also contacted the test centre who advised they would be happy to accept the pass letters I received when I passed my theory and HPT.

Start my training at 7! :smiley:

Cheers,

Martyn.

Good result and good luck with your training

You were a step ahead of me :blush: I had the same as you with no number on it, I got sent another a few days later but it wasn’t till I sat down a couple of days before I started my Cat C training that I actually looked closely at the certificates and spotted the 1 with no number on. Otherwise I’d have been panicking also!

All the best with your training and Test.

Punchy