Help scania air kit

Hello people I drive a scania r420 and driving down the m6 the small piece blew of in the wind along with the bracket does anyone know a place I can get 1 cheap for my tight fisted boss before the rest blows off

the same place mr vain got his new seat from, i know the name of the place i just cant bring it to mind, it,ll come to me

Truckeast do a dedicated second hand parts programme, may be worth a try. They’re in Stowmarket.

the one i,m thinking of is more a breakers yard but he gets some top end vehicles in there, new truck roll overs etc

K.Adams:
Hello people I drive a scania r420 and driving down the m6 the small piece blew of in the wind along with the bracket does anyone know a place I can get 1 cheap for my tight fisted boss before the rest blows off

impressive build quality then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry :blush:

hat, coat, door, bye bye :blush:

shuttlespanker:

K.Adams:

impressive build quality then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Scania…

Nuff said

room for one more in the taxi■■?

Semtex:

shuttlespanker:

K.Adams:

Scania…

Nuff said

room for one more in the taxi■■?

plenty :smiley:

take a look on my facebook page, yuo’ll see what i mean :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
take a look on my facebook page, yuo’ll see what i mean :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

you bought the longline :open_mouth:

you going to get it painted up and finished off inside :question: :question: :question:

are you the driver as well.

jessicas dad:

shuttlespanker:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

you bought the longline :open_mouth:

you going to get it painted up and finished off inside :question: :question: :question:

are you the driver as well.

i refuse to answer that on the grounds it may incriminate me at a later date :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttle wouldnt be able to handle the power of a big misters :laughing: :laughing: motor!! SCANIA!! thats why he has one of them down hill racer things need i say more alex M180!! deer stalker hat and feather = sunday driver = daf drivers!!!