Best place to buy scania bits?

I’ll be sleeping in an ex stobart r420 soon so I was hoping someone knew a good place for cab accessories besides eBay which is expensive . Mainly

Eco leather full mat set
Scania bedding
Dash tables
Curtains
Etc

Thanks paul

Matalan, TJ Hughes or even Marks and Spencer and get the missus to sew made in Sweden on everything.

If its the one I drove last week, can I have my Abba CD back please.

I love Swedish stuff.

First port of call …pop down to Poundland and see of they got any Febreze on special,G101 from Auto Smart to take the shine off the dashboard :grimacing:

Scania breakers ? I just love scrap yards ,I visit one or another every week and come back with bits to use and bits to save ,iam always amazed what I find .

Ex esl and wanting to pimp it up :open_mouth:

There was a company advertising in one of the magazines recently. It’s a Hauliers who has diversified into breaking scanias. Selling all sorts of Scania parts IIRC. Think it was T&D but not sure. Chucked them in the bin last week so can’t check for you. Sorry.

Scania bedding?! Any novelty supplier of child’s bedding. Will probably be listed between power rangers curtains and minions duvet sets.

seth 70:

Your point being?

Not a friendly or useful reply to be seen

paulr92:

Welcome to Trucknet :laughing:

A few Scania bits in the webshop. Not sure if it has what your looking for? shop.scania.co.uk/

How on earth can you say we are not being helpful?

Have you considered putting 3 blondes and a sauna in it?

paulr92:

seth 70:

Your point being?

We’re a cynical bunch.