142 v8 scania help wanted

ok fellas i hope some of you can help im going to be taking a 142 v8 to gaydon classic commercial show this year but i need some bits to finsh it so does anyone know where i can get some original 142 rear wheelarches its a 6x2 rear lift and some 80,s michelen tyres
cheers carl :wink:

try speaking too jon holey hes a 142 fan

Have a look on the long departed Southampton hauliers topic
and ask ainacs if anyone can help it will be him. :smiley:

Regards GAZ

cheers guys :wink:

i stand to be corrected but back then all motors that i see at a scania dealer had no wings from the factory they were fitted when the 5th wheels were added at the loacl dealer and they were nothing special just a single piece trailer wing for twin wheelsâ– â– ? :confused: :open_mouth:

there the ones im after tappy its got non originals on at the mo it would be nice to have some genuine 80,s ones on it .the trucks on a c registration

Try Roy or Tony (Straz) at Swedish Truck Parts in Rochdale

try kemps commercials at toft hill bishop auckland county durham they deal in second hand scania parts .they have garages full of parts for every model of scania .sorry havent got tele number can get it if u carnt

Carl:
there the ones im after tappy its got non originals on at the mo it would be nice to have some genuine 80,s ones on it .the trucks on a c registration

i’m not sure what you mean when you say non originals■■? back then scania’s came from the factory with no 5th wheels or rear wings, there are no scania part numbers for them single piece wings, your best bet is a trailer parts factor.

Try this… parlok.com/www/page.php?cat=8

mechanic77:
Try this… parlok.com/www/page.php?cat=8

nice idea but the parlock (white line) wasnt around 20 years ago when the 142 was new.