Scania R420 Help

:smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :astonished: :laughing: :sunglasses: :confused: :angry: :blush: :cry: :wink: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :imp: :exclamation:

-TheJudge-:
can anyone help ?

i have been trying to find a way round the limiter on these trucks for some time but to no avail , does anyone know if its possible and if so , where do i start ?

i doubt any one would tell you with a name like that :stuck_out_tongue:

Not like the 3 series are they…Best of luck… :laughing:

There is a few folk from VOSA on here and a few cops, why not send them a PM :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you tried your local Scania dealer, I am sure that they would do their utmost to ensure that you get a reply to your problem which would solve your troubles :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i think red diesel helps

A dumb question on an open forum.

Go on, do it, have an accident, then prepare for a nice holiday care of Her Maj’s holiday camps.

You’re either thick or got plenty of bolllox mate

K

first off is you need to buy 200 packs of pro plus and drop 199 of them them in the diesel and a pack for yourself. no point in going flat out if you cant run 24/7.

stag10:
i think red diesel helps

You have to start with a set of Irish number plates first!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

■■■■■■ about with speed limiters, running 24/7 - are the good old days back or what?

Most of us haven’t got enough work to do legal hours and drive at a legal speed!

K

Welcome to TNUK ‘The Judge’
Why do you need to know how to find a way round the Scania R420 limiter :question: :question:

Are you an Owner Driver who is having to work for a pittance just to keep the wolf from the door or are you an employed driver and unable to do the work that your company plans for you :question:

Or, as is more than likely the case, you are just another one of the wind up posters that have been allowed access to this forum in recent weeks and probably not old enough or tall enough to drive or get in a Scania R420 :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I hope that if you really do drive for a living and you manage to find a way round the limiter you stay well clear of West Yorkshire and surrounding areas.

See yer later on ‘Traffic Cops’ :laughing: :laughing: or ‘World’s Dumbest Criminals’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn, PMSL!!!

Yeah its gotta be a wind up

K

you never know it could ever be a TC checking out to see if any one would give out the info :slight_smile:

WIND UP!!

would you like the limiter off completely? would you like the tacho to count more slowly? would you like a variable limiter?
there are so many ways of doing these things according to dave at the dog and duck. :wink: :laughing:
we need to know why you want it off, it’s only so we can give you the fullest of information.

Give a tip or two

1. no-ones going to answer your question
  2. If they did it would be removed as soon as spotted
  3. Hide your IP address better

get the ecu out,take the green and black stripe wire,bare it, do the same with the yellow wire,join them together and take to earth,job done,it willl go like ■■■■■■■ IN SMOKE,ANOTHER ARSE OFF THE ROAD :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

saucyboar5:
get the ecu out,take the green and black stripe wire,bare it, do the same with the yellow wire,join them together and take to earth,job done,it willl go like [zb],UP IN SMOKE,ANOTHER ARSE OFF THE ROAD :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

davepenn54:
I hope that if you really do drive for a living and you manage to find a way round the limiter you stay well clear of West Yorkshire and surrounding areas.

See yer later on ‘Traffic Cops’ :laughing: :laughing: or ‘World’s Dumbest Criminals’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Dave Penn;

while i dont agree with him wanting the limiter off {wind up or not} why would travelling at more than 56mph make you a dangerous driver? its not that many years ago that there werent limiters and and most of us used to sit at 65mph all day long :smiley: i know more traffic now etc but its the same if you let it run down hill at 60 ish now, mr tesco or the like looks at you like youve just mugged an old lady!

chaversdad:

davepenn54:

Regards
Dave Penn;

while i dont agree with him wanting the limiter off {wind up or not} why would travelling at more than 56mph make you a dangerous driver? its not that many years ago that there werent limiters and and most of us used to sit at 65mph all day long :smiley: i know more traffic now etc but its the same if you let it run down hill at 60 ish now, mr tesco or the like looks at you like youve just mugged an old lady!

anyone asking how to remove a limiter is probably doing all sorts of other stuff which they havent asked about. its running bent and that has become socially unacceptable on this forum (not that i disagree with that) so anyone asking how to run bent in any way is likely to take a hammering from most of the posters here. despite our public image, the vast majority are honest and law abiding drivers who want nothing more than to make a living without the authorities pulling us over every 5 minutes. the law breakers are damaging everyones reputation and increase the difficulties within the job and we just dont need that