Hello

Hello, have been reading this forum for a bit and decided to say hello.

Have decided to get my HGV licence and passed my medical and sent it off to the DVLA and waiting for it to come back, have choosen Kent Metro to do my training with as they seem to have a good reputation.

Any advice to a newb is much appreciated.

Regards
Aggy

let me be the first to welcome you here aggy

seeing as ROG must be asleep
hope all goes well with ur training

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Aggy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

THE DRIVER SHORTAGE IS AN ADVERTISING MYTH - Generally more drivers than jobs in the UK
However, many newbies on this site have recently secured permanent full time employment :smiley:

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Hello Aggy…

:slight_smile: Welcome to trucknet :slight_smile:

My advice…

Aggy:
Hello, have been reading this forum for a bit and decided to say hello.

Hi Aggy,
:bulb: We could hear you moving about, because the floorboards are creaky. :wink:
Glad you joined though. :smiley:

Aggy:

:open_mouth: OK mate, you asked for it… get yerself a crate of Red Bull, then click the link in ROG’s signature, but leave a note for your wife/mother first. :grimacing:
Edited to correct my lack of political correctness. :blush: I should have said ‘partner/parent’ :blush: Thanks Malc. :wink:

dieseldave:

Aggy:
mHello, have been reading this forum for a bit and decided to say hello.

Hi Aggy,
:bulb: We could hear you moving about, because the floorboards are creaky. :wink:
Glad you joined though. :smiley:

Aggy:

:open_mouth: OK mate, you asked for it… get yerself a nice glass of Red wine, then click the link in ROG’s signature, but leave a note for your husband/boyfriend first. :grimacing:

Good luck mate.